Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Zero Kayamashi

4 posters

Go down

Zero Kayamashi Empty Zero Kayamashi

Post by Zero Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Name: Zero Kayamashi
Nickname/Alias: Null
Looks: He has spiky hair and his left eye is covered by his hair.He has completely black eyes.He also wears a blue scarf which is shredded on the end.He wears a black jacket with a sharingan on his back.He's got a skull belt and shredded jeans combined with black trainers.On his hands he's got red and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: He's very quiet and calm.He's very confident in his battle style and mostly doesn't lose.
Personality Trait's: He wants to take over the world(or if that isn't allowed he wants to be the strongest shinobi ever).
Catch Phrase: Before battle-I guess some training wouldn't hurt. After battle(win)-That was a waist of my time. After battle(lose)-my powers...what happened...this can't be.......

Clan Information

Clan Name: Kayamashi(Zero is the only member)
Kekkei Genkai:They/he created a stronger version of the sharingan.It looks like:the classical 3 dots in a triangle and a upside triangle.
Clan Symbol: It looks like the clan sharingan
Clan Jutsu: Secret Style:Planet Cross(opens a hole in which the solar system is seen.The planets then gather into a cross and a blast comes down).
Clan History: Zero started it to take over the world.He is the only member for now.

Rank Information:
Village Rank: S-ranked ninja
Skill Rank: S

Skill Information

Skill Specialty
Main:Genjutsu
Sub:Fuuinjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main:Doton,Katon
Sub:Suiton,Raiton,Doton,Combination Elements,Clan elements(secret style)

Special Characteristics: Is very fast on ground,water and air.

Items/Weapons:

Name:mostly kunai
Appearance: i think you know how a kunai looks like
Special Abilities: N/A
Origin: N/A, he uses them mostly for attacking weak opponents

Jutsus:

Name:Secret Style:Planet Cross
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire
Description: Opens a hole in which the solar system is seen.The planets then gather into a cross and a blast comes down.

Name:Dark Sphere
Type:Genjutsu,Ninjutsu
Element;N/A
Description:Zero creates a sphere of dark chakra and fires it at the enemy.

Name:Lost Luck
Type:Taijutsu
Element:Earth
Description:Zero comes to his opponent rapidly and starts hitting him with thousands of fists(1000 fists in a second) and kicks him in the air.

Background Information: He was born from the shadows at the begining of time.He soon became very skilled and learned to control his powers.Now he travels around the world to defeat the strongest ninja to become the strongest shinobi.He was also once a member on Akatsuki but didn't really join them for missions so he got banned.He then went to the Wind country and learned to use Wind jutsus.After 5 years he went to the Earth country to learn Earth jutsus.After another 5 years he went on to the Water country to learn Water jutsus.After the Water country he went to the Leaf country and learned fire jutsus.Currently he's in Sunagakure.

Last edited by Zero on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zero
Zero

Village : Konoha

Back to top Go down

Zero Kayamashi Empty Re: Zero Kayamashi

Post by Austin Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:31 pm

This is not high enough quality for an S Rank Shinobi, I am sorry.
Your clan must be opened to others to join.
No manipulation the solar system.
A picture would be nice,
A LOT more history.
No stronger version of Sharingan.
What other jutsu do you know?
No Missing Nin right now.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:55 am

OK i can edit him to be stronger(i didn't want it to be to strong so i just made a little weaker).It doesn't really manipulate the solar system it creates a fake one, a little fake solar system not the real one.
With the clan i meant that he is the first member and the only one for now, anyone can join.
I'll try to get a picture of him( can't make any promises).
OK no super sharingan but that's what he is known for.
I'll edit the history.The jutsus will be added and can he be an S.ranked ninja then?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:20 pm

It must be an EXTREMELY long history and RP sample.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 pm

yeah i don't get the RP sample,what do you mean with it?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

A sample of one of your posts, one of the best posts you've ever made, copy and paste it there or type a new one. More History please.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

S Rank Missing Nin is Closed, only Akatsuki Leader may be S Rank Missing Nin.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by .Blood Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Zero wrote:Name: Zero Kayamashi
Looks: He has spiky hair and his left eye is covered by his hair.He has completely black eyes.He also wears a blue scarf which is shredded on the end.He wears a black jacket with a sharingan on his back.He's got a skull belt and shredded jeans combined with black trainers.On his hands he's got red and black fingerless gloves.

This is by far the worst application I've ever seen. :/
Looks have to be between 4-12 sentences, which is near to up to three paragraphs.

Personality: He's very quiet and calm.He's very confident in his battle style and mostly doesn't lose.
Personality Trait's: He wants to take over the world(or if that isn't allowed he wants to be the strongest shinobi ever).
Catch Phrase: Before battle-I guess some training wouldn't hurt. After battle(win)-That was a waist of my time. After battle(lose)-my powers...what happened...this can't be.......

Also suckish, Catch phrases can be in
Code:
[list][/list]
form to look a bit better, and uses it better. Personality has to be the same as Looks, do it. :/

Clan Information

Kekkei Genkai:They/he created a stronger version of the sharingan.It looks like:the classical 3 dots in a triangle and a upside triangle.
Clan Jutsu: Secret Style:Planet Cross(opens a hole in which the solar system is seen.The planets then gather into a cross and a blast comes down).
Clan History: Zero started it to take over the world.He is the only member for now.

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more detail than that. It looks horrible. At least 5-7 sentences each.

Rank Information:

I believe Austin said S rank is closed, Choose another rank or be Denied.

Skill Information

Skill Specialty

This will be modified with what rank your choosing.

Elemental Affinity:

-Cough.- No, you can only have Two elements, MAX. No KKG, no shiz. So choose two elements and deal with it. :/

On the ground, all ninja are fast, in the water, fish are fast, in the air, Birds are fast? Do you have wings and fins? I don't believe so, Change it all or remove it.

Items/Weapons:

Kunai don't need to be posted here, all Ninja have them. :/

Jutsus:

Description: Opens a hole in which the solar system is seen.The planets then gather into a cross and a blast comes down.

Element;N/A

Description:Zero comes to his opponent rapidly and starts hitting him with thousands of fists(1000 fists in a second) and kicks him in the air.

Hell no, God in hell no, You will die before you get these Jutsu.

Planetary Cross is a Time/Space thing, which on mainly all sites, is BANNED. So remove them all, put Basic academy jutsu down, and there you go.

Background Information: He was born from the shadows at the begining of time.He soon became very skilled and learned to control his powers.Now he travels around the world to defeat the strongest ninja to become the strongest shinobi.He was also once a member on Akatsuki but didn't really join them for missions so he got banned.He then went to the Wind country and learned to use Wind jutsus.After 5 years he went to the Earth country to learn Earth jutsus.After another 5 years he went on to the Water country to learn Water jutsus.After the Water country he went to the Leaf country and learned fire jutsus.Currently he's in Sunagakure.

Longer than this, this is the worst History I've ever seen. Even my first application had a longer history than this. :/

---------------

On another note, put it in the Bolded Template, it makes it much easier to read, and look at it. This app is just a plain mess.
.Blood Angel
.Blood Angel

Village : Kirigakure no Sato.
Dating : Fiona.

http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:47 pm

o.o
That gets to the point, a little harsh, but it gets there.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

a little harsh? whatever i'll find another site to play oh and why does it have to be some complicated? can't you just be happy with what you got
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

.Blood Angel wrote:
Zero wrote:Name: Zero Kayamashi

This is by far the worst application I've ever seen. :/
Looks have to be between 4-12 sentences, which is near to up to three paragraphs.

Also suckish, Catch phrases can be in
Code:
[list][/list]
form to look a bit better, and uses it better. Personality has to be the same as Looks, do it. :/

Clan Information

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more detail than that. It looks horrible. At least 5-7 sentences each.

Rank Information:

I believe Austin said S rank is closed, Choose another rank or be Denied.

Skill Information

Skill Specialty

This will be modified with what rank your choosing.

Elemental Affinity:

-Cough.- No, you can only have Two elements, MAX. No KKG, no shiz. So choose two elements and deal with it. :/

On the ground, all ninja are fast, in the water, fish are fast, in the air, Birds are fast? Do you have wings and fins? I don't believe so, Change it all or remove it.

Items/Weapons:

Kunai don't need to be posted here, all Ninja have them. :/
WELL SRY FOR NOT KNOWING THAT

Jutsus:

Element;N/A

Hell no, God in hell no, You will die before you get these Jutsu.

Planetary Cross is a Time/Space thing, which on mainly all sites, is BANNED. So remove them all, put Basic academy jutsu down, and there you go.
IT DOESN'T CHANGE TIME OR SPACE OR WHATEVER IT JUST CREATES A LITTLE MINI UNIVERSE -.-

Longer than this, this is the worst History I've ever seen(2 BAD FOR YOU). Even my first application had a longer history than this. :/

---------------

On another note, put it in the Bolded Template, it makes it much easier to read, and look at it. This app is just a plain mess.
WOW YOU MUST BE THE NICEST PERSON ON THIS SITE(NOT!)
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Okay kiddo. I'm going to say what they didn't, because you don't know what harsh is. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt as someone new to roleplaying, but obviously, you're just a turd, so in turn, I will respond to you like I would a turd.

Liek dood, u r nt 1337 enuff fer S rnk. u haff 2 b a gud righter 2 b srnk on dis sit. wii dnt giv srnk to ppl wii dnt thnk cn andle it. Srry dood.

Translation: We don't owe you anything. You made a shitty, uncreative application. You do not deserve S-rank, you barely deserve academy and that's simply because we don't offer the "fetus" rank. I'm sorry you were playing FFVII and thought Sephiroth was cool, so you decided your jutsu would be "liek I'm totally Sephiroth, I r so bad@$$." So no child, they were trying to be nice with you and you didn't understand how stupid you were.

In summation: No, we are not happy with what we got. If I came to your house and took a dump on your dinner table and said "Dood, I bothered to poop on your table, be happy with what you got" you would be furious and not at all happy that there was a steaming pile of fecal matter next to the scooby doo macaroni and cheese you were eating.

You are not owed anything. You have to impress the staff not the other way around.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

ok ok btw i have no idea what FFVII is (maybe Final Fantasy) and WHO THE FU** IS SEPHIROTH? ok maybe i was a little mean to them. then can i be an academy student and i promise i'll try to make the application or any other post better, OK?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Yes, you may.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm

ok thx and sry again Blood Angel,but you weren't the nicest 1 to.So can he keep the Planet Cross jutsu(which isn't from FF, i don't even watch it)?So he can have 1 main element and 1 sub? The wing thing goes like this: he can make wings from his scarf for about a 2 minutes or so. BTW sry again
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum