Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Setoshi Sōichirō

3 posters

Go down

Setoshi Sōichirō Empty Setoshi Sōichirō

Post by Setoshi Sōichirō Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 pm

General Information

Name: Setoshi Sōichiro/Nyuusui
Nickname/Alias: (None)
Looks:

Height: 6'5

Weight: 148lbs

Setoshi Sōichirō 09a07824
Setoshi Sōichirō Fdb73970
(Click the boxes for the pictures)

(Note* All in all, everything that Setoshi wears adds an extra 25 lbs to his own 148 lbs, yet he has been training with this for over two years so this is like carrying his own weight now)

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

Personality Trait's: (None)
Catch Phrase: (None)

Clan Information

Clan Name: Nyuusui
Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Clan Symbol: (None)
Clan Jutsu:
Clan History:
Spoiler:

Rank Information:
Village Rank: Chūnin
Skill Rank: B

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Advanced Chakra Control
Sub: Organic Puppetry

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fūton • Wind
Sub: Raiton • Lightning
- Advanced Element: Ekton • Liquids

Special Characteristics:

• Juubi - The Ten-Tailed Wolf
- Darkness Manipulation: The ability to produce a form of Darkness and use it in the form of Jutsu. [Only when tapped into the demons chakra.
- Bijuu Chakra Reserve: A vast amount of chakra kept in the Sealed part of his arm. [Only when chakra is depleted , then the user grows one tail.

Background Information

RP Sample:
This is not my current character, but of one when I was an Uchiha

Spoiler:

Last edited by Setoshi Sōichirō on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Setoshi Sōichirō
Setoshi Sōichirō

Village : Konohagakure
Dating : Tifa Shinoku

Back to top Go down

Setoshi Sōichirō Empty Re: Setoshi Sōichirō

Post by Setoshi Sōichirō Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

(A False Childhod Implanted in Setoshi's mind)

Spoiler:

(Setoshi's True Childhood)

Spoiler:

(The Rest of Setoshi's memory has been locked away in his mind so that only a Yamanaka could Access it, due to the information it holds in connection with his clan, village, and his bijuu . . . This part of his memory can be unlocked if a Yamanaka provides the tools . . .)
Setoshi Sōichirō
Setoshi Sōichirō

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoshi Sōichirō Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Suiton (Water) Ninjutsus

Spoiler:

Raiton (Lightning) Jutsus

Spoiler:

Fuuton (Wind) Jutsus

Spoiler:
Setoshi Sōichirō
Setoshi Sōichirō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 am

I must say, I like the Application and the Photo Coding.

I take it the writing in Red is the drawbacks? Nicely written.

The only problem I see is that you lack to explain the 'Ekton - Liquids' advanced element. This needn't be long, nearly a paragraph or two just explaining what it does, how it does it and the basis of it.

Other than that: Very Nice. I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future, if I do at the least.

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoshi Sōichirō Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:41 pm

The ability to control a Liquid originated when the Nyuusui clan discovered that they could find and identify types of liquids in everyday objects. Thus, they pondered on the thought of controlling these liquids. First they broke down their chakra on a molecular basis: starting with water. They chose to not control the substance itself, but to control the molecules it was created from. Through constant manipulation of their chakra they where able to succeed in doing this, but they always had one drawback: they could control the molecules, but they could not produce or create the atoms needed to make a surplus of the substance.

Over the years the Nyuusui elders where able to hone their skills to produce something similar to the substances they where controling. They discovered that when used in conjunction of their chakra plus doujutsu they could use their chakra as a medium. When their chakra is mixed with a substance it takes on that substances property, only if it is a free flowing liquid. So, if a member wanted to create a giant wave of oil they would first need some oil, then add in as much chakra needed to make a wave of it. The more of a substance the easier it is to control. Seeing as water molecules are always in the air it is very simple for them to manipulate it, thus some opponents think that they only control water, but to do this the chakra must be produced in the hands or through the pores.

A user does not neccessarily need to be touching a substance to control it, if a substance is a few meters away from the user he simply must exert some chakra from his body. This chakra will then travel to the substance and mix with it. (I'll make a simple jutsu for this later.)
Setoshi Sōichirō
Setoshi Sōichirō

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Approved, but to add a draw back, the longer you manipulate a liquid, the more chakra it takes to control it fully.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Village : Konoha
Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: