Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Keiji hyuga done

3 posters

Go down

Keiji hyuga done Empty Keiji hyuga done

Post by Keiji Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:24 pm

General Information
Name: hyuuga keiji
Nickname/Alias: Kei
Weight: 150

Looks and Appearance

Picture:Keiji hyuga done Cap03610
this with the normal hyuga pale eye's

-Description:Keiji had purple hair with pale eye's like most hyuga he all so wears a black shirt with black pants and you gussed it red sandles his hair some times fall's into his eye's he all so smiles alot

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: hazel

-Doujutsu:byakugan

Body Type: skinny

-Height: 5 ft 5

Personality and Traits

Personality:Keiji alway's cool and calm to the point to where it sometime's p*sses people around him off he is a careful thinker and is normally three steps ahead of his opponet he rarely get's cocky in a fight and if he see's a freind,team mate,or innocent in trouble well forget about his fight and rush off to help them if you need some one to talk to he well be there for you.

Dislikes: people who hurt his famliy,people who think they cant change

Fears: bat's
[OPTIONAL]

Religion: (a lot of people have a religion, do you?) [OPTIONAL]

Catch Phrase: (your characters saying or catch phrase) [OPTIONAL]

Rank and Skill Information
Country/Village:suna
-Loyalty: 5
Village Rank:Genin
-Skill Rank: D
Specialties:
-Main: Kenjutsu - Sword Techniques,
-Sub: Taijutsu

Elements:

-Main: Raiton - Lightning

-Sub: Fuuton - Wind,

Jutsu List:
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Description: A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance

Name: Raiton ~ Hekireki Kumade no Jutsu {Lightning Style ~ Thunder Fork Technique}
Range:(0-50m)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Raiton {Lightning}
Description: This is a relatively simple Raiton Ninjutsu technique. The user makes the appropriate handseals, and then concentrates a ball of ligthning at the tip of their index and middle fingers. The chakra swirls and bubbles furiously there, and then the user discharges it towards the oppoenent, sending a fork of lightning towards them, hopefully striking and electrifying them.

Sandaa Saaburu - Thunder Saber
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Description: The user will generate lightning in their hand and then strike their target, causing an explosive impact.

Name: Static
Effects: Discharging an electric current in your body. Whoeevr touches you will be shocked and paralyze according to the amount of static it has. It could also protect from enemy attacks and enhance metal weapons.

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Description: The user will form a ball of electricity, which they can hurl at their opponent.

Name: Raiton: Raiami (Lightning Release: Lightning Web)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: To use this jutsu the user starts by gathering lightning chakra into her hands and performs the required handseals, afterward she will slam her palms on the ground releasing the lightning chakra. This lighting chakra will travel through the ground around the user and will shock any target within the area of effect. The closer the target is to the user the bigger the shock he will get, consequently the further one is the smaller the shock but even a small shock can at least make a person twitch, making them loose focus and such. At genin the area of effect is 15 feet, at Chuunin it's 30 and at Jounin it's 60 feet.

Clan and Bloodline Limit

Clan Name:hyuga
Clan Location: suna
Kekkei Genkai: byakugan
Clan Traits: a high level of pride and our taijutsu style

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Gentle Fist
Type: Taijutsu
Description:The Gentle Fist style of combat is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's Chakra Pathway System, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu. It was also commented by Neji Hyūga that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by putting chakra in it with his Gentle Fist. Also, as noted by Kidomaru, this is done by using the chakra openings in one's hands to reform chakra into a needle-like shape to cut through chakra. It is unknown if this can be done by any Gentle Fist user or just those who see the tenketsu. It can also be used to attack the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra pathway system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name "gentle fist." Because the chakra pathway system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyūga clan, it has become their signature style of combat.

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
Type:Taijutsu
Description: This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

Clan History: (the history of your clan) [OPTIONAL]

Weapons and Item Creation
Weaponry:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (the name of your weapon. If the names Japanese please write the English name with it)
[b]Quantity:[/b] (the number of this weapon you possess, in total. If you carry a certain amount of your total into each battle, please provide that number as well)
[b]Rank:[/b] (your weapons rank in power; E, D, C, B, A, or S)
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img][/img](what does your weapon look like? A paragraph or a picture is required)
[b]Special Abilities/Characteristics:[/b] (can your weapon do anything special? Does it have any unique characteristics?)
[b]Origin:[/b] (did you make it? Where did it come from? Why did you make it?)
Items:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [What is the name of your item callled?]
[b]Rank:[/b] [What is the rank of your Item E to S]
[b]Type:[/b] [This is Medicine, Supplement, Enhancer, or Other.]
[b]Natural Abilities:[/b] [What does your Item do? what are the effects? how long does it last?]
Puppets:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Your puppet's name)
[b]Rank:[/b] (The rank of your puppet)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe how your puppet looks. Please give at least 1 good paragraph on this)
[b]Body Slots:[/b]
[i]Slot 1:[/i] (Where is this slot? What weapon is in it?)
[i]Slot 2:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 3:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 4:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 5:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 6:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 7:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 8:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 9:[/i] (*)
[i]Slot 10:[/i] (*)
[b]History:[/b] (How did you create/obtain your puppet?)
Puppet Weapon Template:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (The name of your weapon)
[b]Rank:[/b] (The rank of your weapon, should be equal to or below puppet rank)
[b]Type:[/b] (sword, thrown, poison, etc.)
[b]Element:[/b] (What element is your weapon, if any)
[b]Description:[/b] (What does your weapon do, how, why, etc.)

Background and Roleplaying
History: brith/academy arc
Keiji was born he was born in the middle of the thrid great shinobi war what he saw made him want to stay out of the shinobi world but his want to be a shinobi urged him to become a one so he enterd the academy younger then most at the age of four in witch he learned the basics he stayed away from most but lashed out at the pepole who came near him he graduated at 7 and was put on a team with two boy's.

genin/now arc
There sensai gave them the bell test Keiji came up with the plan after seeing one of his teammates speed and knowing of the uchihas infamous doujutsu and with his own byakugan they got the bell's after a plan of having the fast one use his speed to trick sensai into falling into a trap Keiji had built where sensai was stuck then wich the uchiha would use a genjutsu on the sensai to where he couldent move to then wich when he finally got unstuck Keiji ran and grabed the bell's the sensai passed them and they went home Keiji is still a genin now.

Family: (your character's PC or NPC family members)

-Father:N/A

-Mother:N/A

-Siblings:N/A

-Other:N/A

RP Sample:Keiji and his teammates were getting ready for the genin exam they'er sensai told them about "I wonder what it well be." said keiji "Shut up hyuga." said the uchiha as the normal person steped in "Freinds dont fight we must work together not fight." he said when they'er sensai came and told them they had to get the bell's "You kintaro i think your name is your very fast from what i have seen you run around him while he is distracted you uhh i think your name is mako you put him under a genjutsu and i'll trigram him and take the bell's." "Right." said the two as kintaro ran around the sensai when he stoped the genjutsu hit to where he was in a feild where the three were out like a light to then wich keiji trigramed sensai's leg's and took the bell's "You all pass." said the sensai as they all went home for the night.

Last edited by Keiji on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keiji
Keiji

Dating : nobody

Back to top Go down

Keiji hyuga done Empty Re: Keiji hyuga done

Post by Keiji Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

bump
Keiji
Keiji

Dating : nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Try to give a bit more in your history, add all of your clan's secret jutsu.
Roxas
Roxas
ANBU
ANBU

Village : Konohagakure
Dating : My Kimikinz ;D

https://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:17 am

Out of time for changing; Disallowed.

Sora