Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Master and Student

3 posters

Go down

Master and Student Empty Master and Student

Post by Tashigi Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Tashigi stood in the mist covered city of Kiri No Kuni. her hair was slightly damp from the mist, but all together she wasn't too wet. She wore whart she usually wore, except her flak jacket, which she forgot. Luckily, all her ninja tools were in her dark blue jacket instead. Strapped to her waist was her sword, Kusho, and inside a special pocket in her jacket was the summoning scroll for her other sword, Kamei.

Tashigi leaned up against the wall of the gate, waiting for somebody. Tinbe, a genin from Konoha. She was going to teach him water jutsu, and what better place to teach him then Kiri? Actually, she hadn't planned it to be this way, but she was in Kiri when a letter was sent to her that she was going to train him - She hadn't even met the kid yet.

Looking around, she saw that he still wasn't here. "He's even more late then I usually am..." She thought. "Though I don't have a good sense of time..." She admitted out loud. She tightened her headband, and looked around some more, before settling against the wall even more, just deciding to wait for him.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Village : Konoha
Dating : Mah Roxas! :D

Back to top Go down

Master and Student Empty Re: Master and Student

Post by Zihao Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

This, was, not, fair. Tinbe was getting really tired, really quickly, of getting jerked around. He had just got back home from his first obnoxious task of being dragged out to the middle of the flipping desert for a "training session." Then he got to be his errand boy for a week, treking around wind country being his "eyes and ears." It was so stupid, he was the Hokage. He could do it his own damn self, why was he using a genin to do all this stuff. If it was any other genin, who knows, they could have gotten killed.

Then, surprise suprise, as soon as Tinbe got home, he was getting shipped out again. This time however, it wasn't going to be sand he was trudging through. Out to Kiri they were sending apparently their new favorite genin. Why the hokage had taken such an interest in him was beyond him. He had spent most of his life going completely unnoticed and right now, he almost envied that. At least when he wasn't noticed he didn't have to put up with all this traveling. Copious amounts of water wasn't much better than copious amounts of sand.

Finally the boy reached the city. Why couldn't anyone train him in Konoha? It'd be so much easier than dragging him around everywhere. Why were people so annoying? The boy sighed as he passed the city gates and traversed through the streets. He wasn't given any further directions apart from the city he needed to go to. The boy looked around for the hokage and could not find him. It wasn't strange really, he didn't see him last time either. The boy plopped down on the ground against a wall, sighing again as his eyes kept roving through the crowd. For now he'd just wait and if it was at all like the last time he was summoned out to a random place, he'd have to watch out for random red chakra balls.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Tashigi sighed, annoyed. How long was it going to take this kid to get here? She looked around, then has a horrifying thought: What if he was already in the city? She stood up, and walked into the city. "Wait a minute..." She said, glancing at the letter again. "HE NEVER TOLD ME WHAT THE KID LOOKED LIKE!" She cried, outraged, before swearing loudly, causing several stares and disapproving looks from people passing by. She could be stupid sometimes, but this? This was REALLY stupid. She crumpled up the letter, furiously, and jammed it into her pocket. "Ugh..." She groaned, slumping onto a bench. "At this rate I'll never find him." She groaned, rubbing her head, in which a headache was developing. She lifted her head, and looked around. "If he wants me to train him, he could have told me what he looked like. Dammit, the Hokage is REALLY overstretching me lately." She said, a little too loud, once again getting "the look" from people passing her. She looked around again, before leaning back, and letting her arms drape over the back of the bench, she head slumped on it. "Why me?" She asked to nobody in particular.

Finally, Tashigi pulled herself into a standing position, and started walking around. "Hehehe... maybe I should just ask random genin 'Hey, did the Hokage send you here?'" She chuckled. "Then again, maybe I could start asking people if they have seen a Konoha genin..." Her voice trailed off as she realized something. "KONOHA! LEAF! LEAF HEADBANDS, OF COURSE!" She shouted, once again getting "the look." "Just find a genin with a leaf headband. That will minimize the amount of questions I need to ask!" She looked around, before spotting no genin with Leaf Headbands. "Dammit..." She muttered. Finally, she walked over to a building, and slumped against the wall. "Even if I can use the sharingan, detection is not my strongest skill." She whined. She didn't even notice the teenager sitting next to her... the teenager with the leaf headband.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 am

Tinbe was currently being permitted to enjoy both extremes in a very short time span and he was not at all happy about it. He had come from a desert, an arid patch of misery that was so devoid of water and life that made you long for the color green. Now, he was thrust into an area so moist he could feel the perspiration clinging to his skin. Not happy was he. This is why he liked Konoha, it was a nice balance of these two extremes. Balance is always a positive.

His reverie of thought was broken as a girl plopped down next to him. The boy eyed her for a moment, she was probably only a couple years older than he was. She didn't seem to be paying him any attention, so at the very least she was just oblivious and not awkward. He'd return the favor and pay her the same attention, it was the courteous thing to do after all.

"Sharingan..."

The word hit him like a sledgehammer. The girl was an Uchiha? A light snarl formed on his lips as he looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Rage hardly described the emotion he was experienced. There hadn't been a word invented to describe the volume of his rage and hate. Quickly, the boy pulled a kunai from his front pouch and quickly swiped it across his body, aiming for her neck.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 am

Tashigi brought her hand up, and caught his arm without looking at it. She looked at him, looking annoyed. "Look, kid. I'm not in the best mood. I'm searching for some genin who is supposed to learn some jutsu form me. But even though I'm not in the best mood, I'll let you go. Why don't you just head back home." She told him, irritated. She wanted to ask why he had attacked her, but she didn't really have the attention span right now. Of course, she was to... not-really-together to notice his leaf headband. She looked back forwards, letting go of his arm, and pushing back at him. Finally, she looked at him again, as curiousity got the best of her. "Why did you attack me, anyways?" She asked, looking at him from out of the corner of her eye. If he was looking at her eyes, he would see her Sharingan activated. She had activated it to see if she could spot different chakra flows in people, a hobby of her, and as luck would have it, it just saved her from being beheaded by some genin.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:16 pm

As those red eyes turned to him, his face contorted into one that showed even more hate and malice. It was remarkable it was possible really. You would have to be sincerely daft not to pick up on it. Then again, maybe this girl really was that oblivious. She did seem like a slight bit of an airhead.

"Uchiha..."

It was more of a hiss than a word, but the message was conveyed all the same. Using his free hand, the boy rotated and used his arm to balance himself as his right leg snapped out and flew toward the girl's abdomen. Simultaneously, the boy's wrist rotated back and snapped forward, hurling the kunai at the girl's forehead.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Tashigi grabbed the boy's leg with her right hand, and his arm with her left hand. He then rolled to the left, dragging the boy's body with her. As he passed over her, she slammed her feet into his chest. It was a standard martial arts move. "Why the heck are you attacking me?" She yelled. "You got something against Uchihas?" She shoved her feet away, sending the boy flying. Then she popped onto her feet. A bunch of passerbys watched, walking as though there was an invisible dome around Tashigi and the boy. "Little s***head..." She muttered, pulling out two shuriken. "Look, kid, go home! You don't want to fight me. You'll just get hurt!" She called to him.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm

A grimace formed on the boy's face as both strikes were unsuccessful...and he was dragged along by the girl. It was irritating really, this was the second time in a short while that for all intents and purposes, he was just completely outmatched. The boy quickly brought his free knee up and his free arm down to cover his chest as he was held up in the air and the feet slammed into him.

It's not fair. She kept calling him kid, she wasn't much older than he was. Tinbe was sent flying and with a twist of his body, skidded to a half on the ground. It's not fair. The boy quickly formed two hand seals, his eyes glaring menacingly at the girl. It's not fair. The boy bit into his fingers and blood began oozing out. It's not fair. The Hokage has a demon and this girl has the sharingan. It's not fair. All these people have an unfair advantage, all of these people were born special. It's not fair. All these people were born to be more important than he was. The boy lifted his konoha head band, the sun gleaming and reflecting upon the metal surface, and with his bleeding thumb, traced a small arrow down the front of his forehead.

"It's not fair! Raiton: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kozumukki Yoroi!"

The large cloud of dust kicked up around Tinbe, obstructing the view of most onlookers as the armor morphed onto his body. With this weapon he could reach speeds and strength that no genin could begin to compare to. In most cases he was on par with the average jonin and the upper echelon of chunin, if she didn't start taking him seriously, she'd have a few new holes.

The boy tore out of the dust cloud, spear point extended, hovering a few feet off the ground. There was a feral look in his now glowing blue eyes. She wasn't going to be able to catch the hulking metal mass like she did the small boy before and he was fully intending to blow right through her and the building behind her.

Spoiler:
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Tashigi ducked, and rolled to the right, dodging Tinbe. Pulling, out a kunai, she jabbed it upwards into where he would be in a second. "What's not fair?" She asked, as she thrust the kunai skywards.

OOC: Really bad post, I know. I'm just tired.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 pm

As the kunai was thrust up at him, the boy pushed a magnetic pulse down with only the three rods on his left, this caused him to spin and a metal rod connected with the kunai, parrying the weapon away. The boy flipped himself around and he crashed into the building feet first, large indentations formed on the side of the building and dust was shaken off from head to toe. All the while Tinbe pulled a kunai from his pouch.

Tinbe had no intention of answering her question. The mere fact that she didn't know what wasn't fair was indictation enough that she was thoroughly worthy of dying. He was going to accomplish that for her.

Channeling an invisible current through the handle of the kunai to the tip of his spear, Tinbe swung his spear at the girl, intending for the kunai to go past her and for the wire to wrap around her, shocking her and hopefully stunning her long enough for him to proceed.

Spoiler:
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Tashigi had no intention of that ever happening. Seeing his movements ahead of time with her Sharingan, shejumped backwards. Then she grabbed her shuriken, and threw them at the boy. "Kid! Just cut it out! I don't want to hurt you!" She shouted, annoyed by the fact that this kid was picking a fight with her. She took a step back, slipped on a puddle, and fell on the ground, displaying her clumsyness. "Ow." She groaned, standing back up. "Not doing that again..."
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Tinbe scowled as the girl kept eluding him. It was the sharingan, he knew it was. That accursed eye could keep up with him, regardless of how fast he became, he might still not be able to get past that eye. He also still didn't know how fast the girl was. It was terribly frustrating.

Tinbe reached behind him and revealed his shield and quickly swung it in the path of the coming shuriken. The metal stars panged off the shield and fell harmlessly to the ground below the boy. Metal weapons were not the thing to try and fight him with, magnetism was his strength. Even a more potent weapon than shuriken he'd have an answer for.

"Raiton: Kozumukki Yoroi: Kozumukki Yari!"

The girl had fallen. Tinbe had his golden opportunity. The boy gripped his spear and in a wide motion, flung the weapon at the girl. The spear, hyper-accelerated by the Kozumukki Yoroi, raced toward the recovering girl. The girl was able to keep evading him, but would she be able to evade a much faster projectile while recovering from falling?

Spoiler:
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Tashigi yelped, and rolled sieways, barely avoiding the spear as it zoomed past her. She finished her roll, and got to her feet. "Time to end this..." She said, running at him, upon reaching him she moved to her left, grabbed her left arm, and pulled it downwards. Then she jumped out, and slammed both legs on his back with one fluid, agile, move. "Ow..." She grimaced as her legs hit his metal covered back, but she kept them pushing down, in order to keep him presed down.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 pm

The furious scowl on Tinbe's face only amplified as the girl dodged, albeit narrowly, his attack. The sharingan was so beyond infuriating. He could not fight her at this range. She could react to things far too fast. He would have to find a way to make this a close ranged fight. How he was going to do that, he wasn't sure, the girl seemed intent on running away.

Then her tactics changed on a dime, now she was running right at him and quickly at that, this could prove to be a very opportunistic situation indeed. The boy quickly made a hand seal and luckily, the jutsu only required one. The girl quickly latched onto his arm and twisted it to the side, dragging him to the ground before firmly stomping on his back and pressing him to the ground. Touching him was a bad idea.

Tinbe landed on his free hand, a hand that was now shooting electricity up into his body. Using the metal suit as a conduit, an electrical prison sprung up around the two of them, hemming both of them inside it's borders.

"Raiton, Denkou no Ori no Jutsu. You're terribly arrogant Uchiha, just like the rest of your miserable clan."

Spoiler:
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:43 pm

The old kage's feet relentlessly tattered on the ground, as he forced his way through the Mist Country. His buisness here was finished, now it was time to check up on the young Tinbe and his Uchiha Jounin. He had sent them to train together, in hopes that the Young Tinbe could have his will broken. He was a roudy genin that needed to be tamed, but still to to obediant. The kage could break his will, but to no avail...It would only cause resentment. Then again, who wouldn't resent a kage if he had them tortured until they ran out of tears and their eyes bleed? No... He needed the young Uchiha to break his will for him. Approaching the scene, it seem Tinbe would need more to keep him calm. To break his will. De Fudo gently flew through a few hand seals as his hands came to rest in the Ox position. Two massive dragons of water rose from the small pools of water that collected around the small village. His eyes narrowed. This jutsu required 88 hand seals, but the impressive water user, much like the second Hokage, performed it with fewer seals, barely requiring 16 seals. His eyes narrowed further as the dragons circled around the cage, growling and snarling. A singe pant left the kage's lips. A fight with the Mizikage, now this? "What is...going on here?" He demanded, as the dragons closed in on the electric cage.

Dual Water Dragon Jutsu
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Tashigi looked over, and saw the Hokage. “Ah! Um… Lord Hokage!” She stammered. Stepping off of her position of pinning the unruley genin, she stood up straight and her hands quickly formed to snake, and she disappeared underground, using Dochuu Senkou - Underground Submarine Voyage. Traveling underground, she popped up outside of the cage. “Well… I can explain this… but first: Why didn’t you tell me what the kid looked like? I spent about 30 minutes looking for him, not counting waiting for him.” She demanded, pointing at Tinbe. He stared at the Hokage for a moment, before throwing up her hands. “Ah, forget it. It’s not important.” She sheathed Kusho, and “de-summoned” Kamei.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 pm

That voice. A scowl came to the young boy's face as his eyes followed to two dragon-like bodies swirling around them. What in the world took him so long? Relief came as the girl stepped off his back and vanished under the ground. He would have to take note and make sure the cage is better made next time someone decided to step on him. Such an easy exit wouldn't be permitted.

Tinbe dispelled the electrical jutsu as the girl reappeared above ground and slowly picked himself up, his eyes dead focused on the Hokage. He didn't need his help. Well, in reality, he probably did, but he certainly wasn't going to admit it to himself or anyone else. Forming a quick hand seal, a puff of smoke emptied out into the clearing and the armor had returned to whence it came as the cloud settled.

Tinbe was not planning to answer his question. The girl seemed talkative enough and he did not really want to talk to the man. Nevermind that he did not like him normally, but he just interrupted him. He hated that. He hated needing it.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Gently and slowly the dragon like figures disappeared in a small pitter of water as it fell back to the earth. The Hokage sighed, gently rubbing his head as he panted. "Don't..." His soft voice droned on, barely above a whisper in volume. "patranize me..." He stated. He breathed out a long sigh. "Fighting the Mizukage isn't easy. It took almost fifteen percent of my chakra." He stated matter-of-factly, calibrating how much chakra he had left to how much chakra he had used.

(Short post but I don't feel well...)
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Tashigi frowned at the mention of the Mizukage, and the Hokage and the Mizukage fighting… again. “What happened this time?” She asked, before stopping. “Actually, it’s probably none of my business.” She then looked to the left, before turning her head to look back at the Hokage. “But my apologies for fighting… Tinbe was it?” She turned her head around, looking at Tinbe as she spoke the last three words. She then turned back to the Hokage, as the sight of Tinbe’s face refreshed her memory. “Yeah…” She said, a zoning out a little. Coming back to reality, she shook her head a bit. “I probably shouldn’t have started fighting him, instead I just should have held him back.” She thought for a second. “But one thing still perplexes me… She turned her head around to look at Tinbe. “Why do you dislike Uchiha?” She asked him, recalling the snarl that had escaped his lips earlier.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Tinbe glared at the girl as she turned to speak to him, the hatred perfectly visible on his face. Why in the world would he answer that question, to the exact person he hated? Was she an idiot? She wasn an Uchiha, consequently she was disgusting, but typically he didn't think they were so borderline mentally deficient. It takes a special kind of person to think that question would be met with a reasonable and logical response or a response at all.

Tinbe took a few steps forward, toward the Hokage, putting the girl behind his field of vision. He couldn't stand to look at her right now. The anger was far too much to tolerate and keep himself composed. The Hokage had made it rather clear that he should stop, another outburst would not end well for him. It was probably already going to end unfavorably, best not to make it worse than it had to be.

"Why was I sent here to meet this...person?"

The final word was more of a growl than a word.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 pm

(Short Post, Meh~ But I came here to make a point in this topic.)
The smirk tugged at the Hokage's lips as he formed the ram seal. "I need you to..." How should he put it...? "be broken...Tashigi here, is the perfect person to break your will..." He stated simply. "I don't like to lie, but if you would mearly step down, Tinbe, I can make you more powerfull than you can ever imagine..." And with that, he was gone.

Shunshin.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Tashigi stared at the spot where he left. “…” She rubbed her head. “Ummm… Okaaaaaaay… And most confusing person award of the year goes to Lord Hokage!” She said, looking confused. She then turned her head towards Tinbe, and smiled. “Sorry we got off to a bad start. I hope that we can put that behind us.” She said, smiling. She kind of figured this would piss off the boy next to her, and frankly: That was what she was hoping for. Let’s just say she didn’t take kindly to being attacked.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihao Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Tinbe was not sure what the Hokage meant by that. He was going to try and...break him? What did that mean? What good would breaking his will do? It was an essential part of who he was. To be without will is the same as being dead is it not? No, he would resolve right now that he wasn't going to be broken like that. This did present too great of an opportunity though, he wasn't going let them break his will, but he was gong to learn everything he possibly could. Even if it meant pretending to give in to their garbage.

The girl interrupted his thoughts and as a result, the boy's eye twitched violently. They weren't going to be able to put it behind them, at least not put it behind Tinbe.

Slowly, he turned to the girl, discomfort still rather visible on his face. He didn't want to be here, he definitely didn't want to be here with her, but he was given a task and that task was just that, sit here with her. At least that was the extent of what he knew they were supposed to be doing.

"Why were we called out here?"
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Tashigi was a bit surprised by the young Genin's question. "Uh..." Great, she couldn't answer it. She didn't actually know why they were called out into Kiri so she could train him - Why couldn't she have trained him in Konoha? Though, the Hokage was pretty confusing sometimes.

For a second, her thoughts trailed off in trying to figure why they were in Kiri. This, of course, involved completely forgetting about Tinbe's question. Why were they called out here? Of course! Finally, Tashigi figures it out... hopefully.

"Ah..." She started, remembering Tinbe's question. "Well, the Hokage had just finished a... meeting with the Mizukage, who is the Kage of Kiri of course, and he probably wanted to see how we were doing as soon as possible. Plus, I had just finished a mission here. Because the majority of people, me and the Hokage, were in Kiri, it's logical that the training would be centered in Kiri.

Also, he asked me to teach you water jutsu. Because of the large amount water here, training water jutsu will prove more successful then in, say, Konoha." She finished the last part with large confidence - If there was one thing she understood, besides swordfighting, it was the importance of your surroundings when using jutsu. Your surrounding elements played a huge part in how well you jutsu worked. For instance, if you were at a lake, water jutsu would be the best jutsu to use.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: