Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ]

3 posters

Go down

Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ] Empty Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ]

Post by Sora Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:35 am

General Information

Name: Sora Kiyuki
Nickname/Alias: Mizukage-sempai.
Looks: Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ] Sora

Sora is a well built type of guy. With the muscle to carry around the heavy Keyblade, which can change it's form, strength and power depending on the area Sora is in and the type of personality he is. His body is hardly damaged in any part, and can summon and release the Keyblade at his own wish.

His clothes can change too. Instead of using Jutsu, he can use a jutsu that 'enchants' his clothes. The clothes then change the look of the Keyblade into any Josh would wish, but he has to have already used it in pastime battles. The Keyblades Sora has unlocked are:

The Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Earth Collapser
Twilight Blaze
Redemption
One-Winged Angel
Omega Weapon *
Ultima Weapon *

* = Unlocked at Kage Level

All Keyblade Pictures can be found on Kingdom Hearts Wiki - Click here to go to the weapons link.

Personality: Sora is a well balanced guy. He never gets too angry unless provoked, and normally stays the average calm with a hint of sparkling anger at times. In battle, he is always on the calm side. Sora has always thought that the person that charges into battle has sealed their certain doom, therefore he waits until it is the right time to attack, not charge in like a crazy person.

Although calm at most situations, Sora is a very harsh person if he is provoked. He is also very sensitive, and especially touchy. Very tough in battle and out of battle, his personality can easily predict what he is going to do next, therefore is very readable. Although he is readable, he has speed of that which is faster than lightning, so it is obvious that it won't be hard for him to either kill his opponent or harm them if they are under experienced.

Personality Trait's: Mainly centered around speed.

Catch Phrase: "The hasty will die, the smart will run and hide"

Clan Information

Clan Name: Kiyuki
Kekkei Genkai: Crystal Manipulation
Clan Symbol:
Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ] Clan

Clan Jutsu: See Jutsu Next Page

Clan History: N/A; He doesn't know anything about his clans past.

Rank Information:
Village Rank: Mizukage
Skill Rank: S-Ranked.

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu ; Kenjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Clan Elements
Main: Crystal (Earth + Lightning)
Sub: Doton

Special Characteristics: N/A.

Items/Weapons:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sora on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 8 times in total

Sora

Back to top Go down

Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ] Empty Re: Sora Kiyuki [ Work in Progress ]

Post by Sora Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 am

Basic Academy Jutsu/Genin Jutsu

Spoiler:

Earth Style Jutsu

Spoiler:

Lightning Style Jutsu

Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Josh on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 am

Academy Student Arc

Sora was different from the other kids. He had an unbelievable control over his jutsu, weapons and his element. The training he was put through was different from normal. Most students did the average training. Learning the Bunshin technique, learning how to do the most basic jutsu, but Sora was different. He was put through training a lot different to them. He had to practice control over his element and weaponry, along with summoning his own weapon, the Jukai, or Crystal Blade, without a scroll. He seemed to learn that to perfection easier than the elemental control, but day after day he just kept with it knowing that he wanted to make his parents proud.

One day after his training, he went to walk home and saw these two ninja walk into his house. He ran in quickly, dropping his bag and summoning his blade. He bursted through the door and looked quickly at the two ninja who had turned his way to look at him as the father stood cornered. He ran over, grabbing a kunai from his weapons pouch and throwing them at them. They dodged, and his father dodged with lightning speed. Sora turned, facing them. “What do you want? Why were you going to kill my father?!” He looked at them, as they lifted their hoods, showing the S burnt into their skin. They spoke nothing, and Sora shuddered. “Y... You’re missing ninja...” They looked to each other, and then turned back at him. “Well well, smart boy. But your bravery can only get you so far... How are you going to kill both of us, knowing that your only an academy student and we, well, we have years of killing under both of our belts” He looked over to his mother. “Mother, get out of here. I will deal with them both” The mother got up, looking away and shaking, then ducking out the backdoor. Sora launched at them, blade in his hands. After making a stabbing motion at them, both of them disappeared with a quick motion, and then came behind him. “Now now, what’re you doing? That’s all wrong” Then quickly, one of them punched one of them with their fist, only to see it disperse. “Wha-“He was stopped with a gurgling sound, then noticed the blade extruding from his heart. Sora quickly pulled it out, now blood stained to the hilt. The body, now dead, dropped quietly to the floor.

The other ninja looked down and then back up at Sora. “You… You killed my brother!” He looked at him, his eyes now red and his face purely angry. “I’m going to kill you!” He hurdled himself at Sora, who quickly put his sword up in defence, only to stab him through the chest. He met his breathe quickly with a pant, then a gurgle. Roxas looked up, shocked that he did that, and then pulled it out. The body dropped to the floor, and his mother ran out. “Sora… Sora?! You killed them?!” He met his mothers’ eyes, who seemed to be just as surprised as Roxas was. “Come, we’re going to the Kage” His father walked out, following him, and looked at the dead bodies. Sora quickly dismissed his blade, and pushed free of his mothers hold and ran at him, full pace, then thumping into his chest. “I did it Dad. I really did it” To his surprise, his father looked away, and then looked back. “You did it son... Good job” The family then left out to the Kage.

Genin Arc

While talking to the Kage, he stopped and thought for a second. “Sir Kage, beg my pardon, but how did the Missing Ninja get through the gate?” The Kage pierced his eye view, and Sora began sweating. “Yes… that’s a good question…” He looked at one of the Jounin at the side of the door. “Check all gates.” He nodded, and within a second, he was gone. “Now, Sora. I know you were very scared then, but you were also very brave. Taking on 2 S Rank Missing Ninja’s and killing them is no little feat, especially at the level you are – or, should I say, were – at.” Sora looked at him quickly, not understanding. “What do you mean; were..?” Silently, the Kage smiled. “By were, I mean you are now a genin.” Sora nearly jumped, but sat controlled and smiling vividly. “Thank you, Kage”.

The Jounin zipped in the door. “They were dead, sir Kage. I found the bodies nearly east Gate.” He looked down, and then whispered something to himself which Sora barely understood. “ Poor Kigoru... ” was that Sora had heard, and he seemed reassured when the Jounin sighed and perked up. The Kage sat up quietly. “Sora. I know you were just promoted to Genin, but by your unbelievable feat you accomplished not long ago... I think you’re suitable for Jounin”

Jounin Arc

Sora had now had it. He jumped out of his seat and launched himself forward at the Kage with happiness. He was 9, a Jounin, and a saviour of his village. Though the Kage forbid him from having a Team, he was still exceptionally happy. He was now the youngest Jounin in history ever recorded. He hugged the Kage, and let go. “Now Sora, there is also another thing I need to tell you..” He looked to a certain paper on the desk behind him. “Behind me is my will. You have been picked to be the Mizukage. I think now is not the best time to tell you, but my ANBU and myself we’re watching you battle. We could see through the window in your house. I must admit, I could not have done it myself” He smiled. “I am retiring this role to you, Sora, once I admit my defeat and my soul ascends to the heavens.. Which won’t be long, seeing as my age is going up and my body is , well, going down.” He chuckled, lightly. Sora smiled, then stood up. “Thank you, Kage-sama.” He looked to his family. “We shouldn’t bug him anymore. Can we take your Jounin to help us ... clean up the bodies?” He looked to the Jounin, who replied. “Name’s Ansem.” He looked up at him, and Ansem had a sinister like look on his face. He sighed, shrugged, and then left for his house.

He walked down to the house, and turned around. No Ansem. “Guess he’s already gone ahead…” He sighed and shrugged off the feeling and continued onto his house.

Once he got there, he opened the door. No Ansem. He turned around, still nothing, and the bodies were still lied down on the floor. “Hmm.. Well, OK” He grabbed both the bodies and slung them onto his shoulders, then walked to the forest outside the gate, and stood in front of the lake nearby. “You shall eternally sleep where you belong..” And quietly, he chucked the bodies into the lake.

He came back to his house, closed and locked the door, and looked up the street. Everybody was staring at the Kage Manor, and Sora saw a shadowy figure in his office, with the Kage backed up against the wall. “Ansem…” He sprinted down the road, but he was too late. Ansem jumped on the Kage and slit his throat just as he was getting to the door. Sinisterly, Ansem turned around, and saw Sora sitting there. He twisted his neck, and Sora crumpled in on himself, then shot out his hands, now wielding two different Keyblades, which he called Omega and Ultima, then bursted at Ansem. He parried, and Sora threw Omega at him, which dodged and smashed the glass and went through. Sora resummoned it, then charged at Ansem. “You killed the Mizukage..” He jumped at him, tackled him, then looked at him. “You must die..” He grabbed a kunai and slit his throat, the same way he did to the Mizukage. The blood stained his shirt, and Sora just got up off him and let him bleed. He walked over to the desk and looked at the paper, which he signed quietly and grabbed it, holding it to his chest. He walked to the broken window and yelled out. “The Mizukage is dead, but so is Ansem. I was too late.. But the Kage has given out a new job to me. I am to lead this village through the darkness” The village cheered, in sorrow mixed with happiness.

Mizukage Arc - Age 22

[RP Starts Here]

Last edited by Josh on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm

All done. ^_^ Finally.

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashigi Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Why did you put Genjutsu and Ninjtusu info in your looks? O_o And why did you put Keyblade info in looks? O_o Add more to looks.
Just because he doesn’t know anything about his clan’s history, doesn’t mean you can’t put it. Put it.
Sub-Element is things like Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind. Which element is he good at, but is not his best?
How many times can he switch through forms, because in my opinion it should be once per topic. Remove Ultima weapon, it’s too OP. Or edit it’s ability GREATLY. Do the same for Omega.
You can’t have Four-Legged Technique, as it is a trait of the Inazuka clan.
No Doro Koushi – It’s a trait specificly for Kakuzu.
No dragon summons.
If you’re the Mizukage, and grew up in Kirigakure, you need to know water jutsu.
……… Why is the name “Roxas” in your history? O_o
Edit your jutsu to comply for your character. >_< Remove Kakashi’s name, etc.

I have seen a lot of better apps in my time. I’m really close to disapproving this, so you are gonna have to work hard to keep me from not disapproving it.
Tashigi
Tashigi
Jounin
Jounin

Village : Konoha
Dating : Mah Roxas! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Suiton Jutsu are not required, just as Iwagakure Nin don't all have Doton Jutsu. Its jsut very rare for him not to have Suiton.
Sexy Jutsu - Denied, this is just a transformation technique.
Four Legged Technique - Denied, this is a secret style of the Inuzuka Clan. Please remove it, or at least be a family friend of a member to learn it.
Please remember to register your clan in Clan Creation.
For your elemental sub choose Doton or Raiton.
Please take the Nin and Genjutsu mentions out of your looks.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am

He's the founding member of the clan - no History required? 'Sides, I was told it was optional. >_>

The Academy Arc is a former character I had. I saved it and just changed the name. Musta forgot Roxas.

Explain to me how Ultima and Omega are OP. The flight is barely a metre off the ground, and all it does is raise his statisics by a 1000th. Ultima does it to a 100th, but the flight is much less. Mostly flight is used to dodge kunai easier. >_<

The looks are fine. I couldn't explain the Keyblade Forms anywhere else as theirs nowhere to actually put them in the keyblade template.

The form changing IS Once per topic.

The Dragon Summoning isn't a summon, it's a jutsu technique.

Can't edit to comply, since there is no disclaimer on the topic.

Show me a better app, Tashigi. I worked for a week on this, I find that highly offensive and discouraging. >_>

Apart from that, all will be edited.

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 am

No I mean, its a clan, you still need to register it.
Reduce Ultima to six posts, and one element.
Fix the rest and its fine.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 am

Will do.

Sora