Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Sagar Terumī: The Mizukage

2 posters

Go down

Sagar Terumī: The Mizukage Empty Sagar Terumī: The Mizukage

Post by Sagar Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

General Information

Name: Sagar Terumī
Nickname/Alias: Mizukage
Looks: Still in his youth, Sagar is quite attractive. He has brown hair and deep blooming gold eyes with a hint of light blue swirled with the gold and framed by thick, dark eyelashes. Sagar Diamond has no scars mainly because his opponents have never have been strong enough to critically hurt him or he has not fought opponents had a much higher level.

Still in his youth, Sagar is very attractive. Sagar has an oval-shaped face. His flesh is white but has a hint of a slight natural tan from spending so much time basking the sunlight. He has smooth, brown hair and deep blooming gold eyes with a hint of light blue swirled which are framed by thick, dark eyelashes. Sagar's lips are somewhere between thin yet full with more of a natural color and his perfectly white teeth are smooth and straight. Slim and chiseled, his nose is a mark of perfection. Whenever Sagar smiles, dimples form on his cheeks. In all, his face image is perfect, in almost every way.

He is slim body-wise yet muscular and he is ambidextrous so he has an equal amount of strength and power on both sides. He has a normal-sized chest and smooth abs that gleam in the glowing sun since his whole upper body naturally has no hair. Sagar's arms are quite muscular, smooth from mainly using them during fights. His fingers are long, thin, yet full, and his naturally-glossy fingernails are also quite long but only up to the point that they are passing slightly past the edge of his finger, since he doesn't like keeping them very long. His legs are a little longer than normal. He has thin, powerful, muscular legs. They are smooth and naturally have no hair and have no scars. His feet are normal for his size, his toes like his fingers.

Sagar always wears expensive plaid shirts on top and expensive bootcut blue jeans on the bottom atop his expensive boxer. He wears expensive suede campus gold boots and really short, expensive light blue socks. He also wears an expensive embroidered leather belt on his blue jeans not too tightly fit. Lastly, Sagar had gloves made of real gold diamond with carvings of real diamond on them with Sagar can wear even when he is performing his jutsus without causing damage. In addition, his gloves are uniquely flexible, durable yet extremely sharp, scratchless, and also quite devastating. Overall, Sagar wears really expensive clothing, only a small fraction gained from all the money he earns.

Personality: Sagar is well-respected and highly honorable, and always treats those around him with respect, even those who are weaker or not as highly ranked as he is. Additionally Sagar is very wise and is known to be one of the smartest people in his village. As a result, he can be easily approached by others in Kirigakure. who seek favors or advice. Due to his high moral code, Sagar will never let any harm come to either his underlings or those who attempt to protect them. He refuses to give up when he believes something is wrong and will break a rule to do what is right. He has the ability to correctly judge people's character and knows when they are lonely. Sagar always maintains a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle. He always maintains a semblance of respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations. He also has a high measure of mercy; rather actually try to teach the enemy how to be a better fighter. Ultimately, since he is still young however, he is not serious all the time and will happen to have as much fun as he can.

Sagar is very personable. He really enjoys chatting with people but not in the usual bars since he vowed to never drink, smoke, or do drugs ever and he also does not eat meat or seafood since he is a vegetarian. He is extremely charismatic, but it goes more deeply than that. He blunt honesty and ability to read people allows him to get deep inside people's heads fast. He can figure someone out simply through their mannerisms, physical appearance, reactions, and even what they say. This comes in handy often, as it allows him to pull cons and gain trust without all that much in the way of effort.

Sagar is both internally and outwardly a very confident person. He fronts his confidence to keep people from finding her weak points. When he talks he is arrogant, confident, and strong-willed. He however does not boost about his position but rather encourages people to succeed in their lives just as he did.

Sagar uses tactics and pure strength to fight. Using both mental tricks and multiple, high-speed jutsus that are powerful, in multi-layered assaults on his opponent's mind and body, allows for little chance of the opponent surviving his attacks. Sagar is an intense thinker, but he is by no means slow in coming up with a strategy. He thinks on his feet, spending the first chunk of a battle to completely measure his opponent before deciding the best way to take him down. On the other hand, Sagar is quite sympathetic and will try to allow the opponent to live and realize their mistake in their wrong-doing and hope to change their viewpoint. Sagar is an amazing solo and group fighter who fights in and as a team. He will fight anyone but younger children, purely because he wants them to grow in case that they might not become a real threat.

Clan Information

Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai:
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:

Rank Information:
Village Rank: Kage
Skill Rank: S

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Weaponry, Medical, Puppetry, Fuuinjutsu)
Main:
Sub:

Elemental Affinity: Katon (Fire), Suiton (Water), Doton (Earth), Fūton (Wind), Futton (Boil), Touton (Freeze), Yōton (Lava)
Main: Katon (Fire), Suiton (Water), Doton (Earth), Fūton (Wind)
Sub: Futton (Boil), Touton (Freeze), Yōton (Lava)

Items/Weapons:

Appearance: Sagar’s entire sword material is made out of pure diamond. The hilt of the sword is diamond-shaped and the hilt is also made out of pure diamond. In the middle of the entire sword, including the hilt, there are small minute gold diamonds. In reality, there is a line of gold diamonds throughout the entire sword each spaced apart about an inch. Also, Sagar’s sword is a tachi, meaning it is longer than most swords but quite breath-taking. The sheath is also equally carved but just that the lines of gold diamonds are seen closer together. Lastly, the diamond is uniquely flexible, durable yet extremely sharp, scratchless, and also quite devastating.
Special Abilities: The sword allows Sagar to channel his elements through the sword. In effect, Sagar can use jutsus through and from the sword upon mastering the jutsu without damaging the sword in any way.
Origin: Family Inheritance.

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Background Information

RP Sample: Sagar entered the Spiritual Arts Academy passing many students. I still can't wait until I become a Shinigami and fight for the Gotei 13. Sagar saw his class, First Class, and entered the room. Many of the students stared at Sagar glaring at him. They are just jealous, just go to your seat.

The teacher came in, a young man with blond hair. Looking at him, Sagar noted that the man had a really high amount of spiritual energy. Finally, someone that actually can teach us. Hello class, my name is Denkou Ukitake. Yes, I am a descendant of the great Jūshirō Ukitake. So then, let me introduce and tell you guys about myself. I am a member of the Thirteenth Division and I am a seated member. The reason why I am here is because of the craziness in Soul Society these days, the Gotei 13 has assigned me as the instructor of this class. I am very glad to be working with you guys and hope that we can have a great year together. Do you guys have any questions to ask me? So then, I decided that we would do something extremely exciting today. I gathered up information about this class and it says that you guys have not been taught to fight yet. So, I was thinking that we would take a couple hours to train in Kido and then Shunpo. Remember, today is going to be difficult and results may not happen so quickly. So then, let us start. Every one in the class was so excited and ready to start to learn how to fight. Sagar knew that getting his sword just two days ago will benefit him greatly in the future. Everyone exited the class and headed out to the Kido Training Grounds. The grounds were made especially for Kido so for sparring you had to go to the training grounds. The entire class was pumped to start there lesson for today.

The class entered the Kido Training Grounds and formed a line behind the first person. Sagar was 13th in the line and knew that number would help him. As you may or may not know, the Thirteenth Division is well-versed in Kido. That gives me the upper hand when teaching you guys because you guys will actually be able to do it. I will only teach you up to Hado #34 and Bakudo #34 since I am only allowed to teach you guys that far. Now then, for this class, I have picked out 12 Kido spells which you will be learning throughout just these couple of weeks. We will be learning 7 Bakudo and 5 Hado. Now I know this is going to be difficult but I know that you guys are all talented. Remember, this is going to be a bit annoying and hard-working, you must go fast, but in the end, you will realize that it was worth it. Now shall we start? Now, does anyone know that Kido means? Sagar raised his hand widely so that the teacher would pick on him. The teacher did indeed pick Sagar and Sagar started to explain it. "Kidō is the technique that Shinigami use to focus their Spiritual Energy into magic spells of various powers," Sagar said proudly. Yes, that is indeed correct. Good job for knowing what Kido is. So then, the first Kido we are going to learn is Hado #1 Shō. This Kido is not too difficult and can essentially be learned in a day if you are focused. Though, after that, you must practice to make the Kido stronger. So, Hado #1 Shō simply pushes the opponent away from the caster. This may seem as though it really is useless. No it is not, with a great weilder, you can you tremendous force. For example... Denkou demonstrated the Kido. He didn't even need to use its incantation, and suddenly, Sagar felt this increasing energy. Out of nowhere a increasing circle of energy surrounded the front of Denkou's hand. The power of such a simple Kido was amazing. The Kido hit the dummy and the dummy was forced to collide with the wall and even made a crack in it. Wow, that Kido was amazing, I can't believe I just saw that. So then, let's start training. Every person will say the incantation and focus on the Kido and about hitting the dummy. I have 17 dummies set up for each student. By three o'clock, all of you should be able to perform the Kido and make the dummy hit the wall with some force. You guys have five hours from now so good luck. All the students went to their dummies and began their practice...

Sagar was excited to hear the news. He went right to his station and began working. Now then, let me start learning this Kido. After saying the proper incantation, Sagar tried the Kido. Sagar's arm suddenly flew up. The pressure of the Kido was more than he had expected. Here, let me help you there. Sagar saw that his instructor stood next to him inspecting on Sagar's technique. You are not concentrating enough, that is why the Kido is so random. Also, remember that Kido is powerful, so be careful. Lastly, you must concentrate so you can lock your opponent properly. Sagar listened to his instructor carefully so that he would know what to do. Once Denkou was done, Sagar began his training once again. Sagar focused real carefully on his opponent. After Sagar said the incantation, Sagar saw a circle of energy still emitting and collecting energy from the surroundings. Sagar screamed the Kido and saw the result. Nothing happened! Great job, Sagar. Even though, you did not complete the entire Kido, it was a great start. You have plenty of time to prefect it. To tell you the truth, you have great potential. I have say to you that I was not as brilliant as you when I was your age. So, keep trying. Sagar was shocked by the teacher's words. His words were so inspirational. I can't believe that I have such an amazing teacher. He is so nice to me and the other students. He said he was in the Thirteenth Division. Well, I think that it will be perfect for me too since I love Kido and I am amazing in fighting too. Sagar began concentrating to try to accomplish his task on learning the Kido.

Five hours later, Sagar was extremely tired. He knew that his spiritual energy was dramatically low. Last shoot before Kido training is over. Hopefully this can be my best one. Sagar stated the incantation and said the name of the Kido. Suddenly, a thick circle formed around his hand still sapping spiritual energy. Sagar felt a thrust against him and the dummy flew. The impact was so strong that the worn dummy cracked the wall and then exploded. The straws of the dummy flew everywhere and especially on Sagar. Sagar released the powerful Kido and relaxed. He felt a bit dizzy from the amount of spiritual energy taken for using the Kido. Sagar went to his instructor and said that he could perform the Kido. Good job Sagar, I knew you could do it. As you continue practicing the Kido, you will realize that it will start getting easier. You must have a lot of spiritual energy to do this, but then you can just say the name of the Kido without the incantation. Remember that and don't forget about it. If you want to learn more about that, once you have improved, remind me to show you. Now then, you relax with the rest of the students since you were the last one, though that Kido you just did was amazing. In about an hour, we will start learning Shunpo. Now go and tell everyone to meet me in the Training Grounds, not here. Sagar briskly walked and told the other students. Sagar badly needed to rest to increase his spiritual energy but was excited to finally be able to learn Shunpo. Sagar exited the Kido Training Grounds and went directly to the Training Grounds. I wonder what Shunpo is like. Hopefully it is not as difficult to learn as Kido was. I am definitely exhausted from all the work. I need to rest fast. Thirteenth Division here I come. Though, I need to take the Final Exams which obviously is going to be difficult. Sagar entered the Training Grounds and laid on the ground, resting until it was time for the Shunpo lesson.

Sagar sat in the warm grass filled ground in the Training Ground. Breathing heavily, Sagar started to relax. Kido is extremely exhausting, but still it was worth the effort. I loved learning it and the teacher saw potential in me. Now, I wish it could be the same with Shunpo. Hopefully, everything goes well. Also, I wish the teacher will continue being impressed with my abilities. I want to show him that I am capable. Maybe, he could even teach me about sword training and learning to communicate with my sword. Sagar gazed in the sky, relaxing while looking at the wandering clouds.

Suddenly, it seemed as though rain was about to appear, darkness filling around Sagar. Sagar peered around him and saw nothing. Sagar looked behind him and saw a kid he knew from class. The kid replied hi to Sagar and waited for a reply. "Hi there, Kyoraku Shunsui. I remember know, you are in my class. So then, you missed class again. Unfortunately, you shouldn't of have. Today, we were learning Kido. I have got to tell you, the class was amazing. We could have even trained together. By the way, we officially have a teacher now. His name is Denkou Ukitake. He is a wonderful instructor and I can't wait for him to teach us. I bet he will yell at you, so be ready to endure the pain. Today we are learning shunpo in the second half of the class, so be prepared. Oh wait, I forgot, you already know shunpo. I guess there really is no point for you today, sorry about that. I can't believe you missed first half of the class but not the second. You know, I have always wondered about what you are doing while not attending class. To me, I find class to be very important and will help you in the future. I know you are a noble, as you know I am too. By the way, didn't your dad tell you to behave and work hard. Sorry that I am lecturing you, but it is important. I think the teacher might sat the same exact word and if that happened, that would be funny," said Sagar to his friend.

As Sagar finished talking to his friend, the instructor arrived. Sagar stood up as the rest of the class did too. Everyone greeted the teacher and waited for his lecture. Hello class and welcome back. For those who don't know me, meaning the lazy Kyoraku Shunsui, I am Denkou Ukitake. Kyoraku, I will be deducting points if you continuously do that again and again. Aside from that, let's begin learning Shunpo today which is a part of Hohō. So then, who knows what Hohō is? Also, what is Shunpo? A kid replied saying that Hohō is an important skill for most Shinigami, and is very similar to the Sonído used by Arrancar. It enables Shinigami to walk on air using spiritual power. By collecting and solidifying Reaitsi beneath their feet, Shinigami can gain traction on thin air to either freely move about or to stop themselves from falling. The kid further explained that Shunpo is a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. Good job, you gave a wonderful response to my two questions. Now, we will be learning how to Shunpo today moving from one place to another. Later in the year, we will be learning techniques such as walking on the air and eventually Senka and Utsusemi. Now then, I will explain for just a couple of minutes on how I have set up the training. You each have a point A and B in your area. You must be able to reach to point B from point A with as little as steps possible. I have recorded the number of steps to be 100 with each foot as a step if a person was to walk from point A to point B. The less steps it takes you, the farther better you are in knowing Shunpo. You will be recorded each number of steps it takes you to me once you are done. For me, it takes me 5 steps, but I am not proficient in Shunpo then some others in my Squad. Now, the way to learn Shunpo is quite simple. You gather reausti in your feet and almost burst from the reautsi. This will take a lot of training but it is fairly simple. Good luck and get started with your training. Also, Kyoraku I need to talk to you. As Sagar left, Sagar saw that Denkou was speaking to his friend. Ok, Kyoraku I see you have missed Kidio class. I know from your records that you know Shunpo so I am okay with you not doing this lesson. Though, it would be a good way for you to train so you can get better. Now, listen to me very carefully. I know that you a Noble, but that doesn't make you superior. To become a Shinigami, you must practice and be equal with everyone. I know you are advanced then most other students in your class, but be careful with what you do next time. Now then, go do what you want to do. When Denkou finished talking, something hit Sagar. I should have been training. Okay then, let's see how good I am at Shunpo. Sagar focused his reautsi under his feet. He could feel pressure exterting out of him. Sagar suddenly felt as though something sprang and indeed Sagar went forward what not as he intented. Sagar did a flip in the air and landed on his back. Sagar saw that Denkou came up to him. Wow, that must have hurt. Be careful that you control your reautsi. I see that you exherted too much too quickly. Now get up and start that Shunpo. Sagar listened to his teacher's words and immediatly stood up. Sagar restarted his Shunpo stance. Focus Sagar on making sure you don't exhert too much too quickly. Suddenly, Sagar felt as though a sudden burst hit his back. Sagar flew up in the air. Sagar landed again seeing that he moved two feet. Oh wow, I actually moved! I finally learned how to begin learning how to do Shunpo. Sagar began to focus again and again moved two feet. Sagar continued this until he got to the 100 feet mark. Sagar went to his instructor and told him the number of steps he had taken. Sagar continued to do this and on his fifth time he reported his results. "Denkou, I have taken 25 steps to get to Point B," said Sagar. Good job Sagar on your accomplishment. That is a lot better than most of the students. I hope you will continue to improve and continue to show your ability to learn. Okay class, I think that class is just about over. I hope you had a good time learning Kido and Shunpo. Tommorow, we will continue this same lesson and by the end of tommorow, you should be able to fully be able to perform Hado #1 with almost ease. Also, we will continue learning Shunpo and I hope guys will get better. So then, off you go to the hostal. Remember to get a good night rest. You deserve it from all that work you showed me today. I had a wonder day with you guys. Bye now and see you soon.

Sagar headed off tired from the hard work. This class is so much better now. I hope we can continue doing such trilling materials in class. My teacher is so nice and I am improving greatly. Sagar walked out the doors of the Training Ground. He proceeded to go back to the hostal and enjoy a wonderful sleep.

Sagar headed off from the Hostel excited for the day ahead of him. Wow, I can't believe that today is the last day of training Kido and Shunpo with Denkou Ukitake. Life is so perfect here in the Academy. I wonder taco has been doing since I have not seen him for a while. I feel so much stronger now, so I really need to challenge taco pretty soon. So now then, I wonder how fast I can shunpo. Let's try out my sword. Sagar focused and shunpoed pretty far. Judging that distance, it was probably 10 steps for approximately 100 feet. Wow, I really have improved since the first day, by best was 25 steps.

Sagar saw the entrance of the Shinigami soon after and entered the tall doors. Sagar went straight to the Kido Training Grounds since his class was learning Kido today. Sagar went in and saw his teacher ahead of him. "Hi Denkou, I am so sad that today is the last day learning Kido. I found learning Kido to be quite amazing but difficult. I hope you can one day teach me more difficult Kido. So then, I guess I am the first one here. I probably am going to just go train his Kido," said Sagar. Denkou spoke to his favorite student after Sagar finished talking. Once the conversation was over, Sagar went over to train with a dummy.

Sagar focused on the Kido that he begin to chant. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south," shouted Sagar! Sagar felt an enormous amount of spiritual energy built up. "Hadō 31, Shakkahō," said Sagar. Suddenly, everything around Sagar began to glow red from the ball of red spiritual energy from Sagar's hand. A second later, the kido blasted in front of him. Once the smoke cleared out, Sagar saw how well he enchanted the Kido. What Sagar saw, amazed him. Not bad! I exploded the dummy's arm and a little of his right side. I am quite impressed that how well I am getting at Kido. Sagar went a little drained after the Kido spell. Sagar turned around and saw that the entire class had arrived and went to join them.

Sagar walked towards where the other students were. Sagar looked up waited for his teacher's orders. Welcome back everyone. It is great to see you all again. Today, yet again, we will be learning Kido. Unfortunately, this will be the last Kido I will be teaching you. It is Hadō 33 Sōkatsui. I warn you yet again, this Kido is quite difficult. Please, if you feel like fainting, sit down. This Kido also make take a lot of practice and time. This is why I have given you all the entire class period to practice, which is 7 hours. We once again will be having various foods and taking breaks throughout the class period. Now then, let's get started. The incantation for this Kido is longer then most of the others. It is the following, Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Ok then, remember the incantation. So, I will demonstrate with the dummy over there. Hado 33, Sōkatsui. An enormous amount of spiritual flew from the user in multiple ways. The Kido hit the dummy resulted in an enormous blast. Remember, the power of this Kido can be enormous and there is even a more powerful version of this Kido. Ok, each of you can go to the dummy they previously had. Go now and try your hardest. ...

Once Sagar finished class, he was died. He felt like all of his energy had escaped from him. I don't think there will ever come a day soon that will make me endure that much. Oh man, I still wish we could learn Kido longer. I wonder what we will do next. Sagar finally came up to the Hostel and went inside.

Sagar Diamond entered the enormous building in which he had been training for quite some time. I still can't believe that I have learned so much in such a short time. I know that I am growing stronger and I wish that I could learn even more. I have noticed that I have not seen taco or Jahson in such a long time. I guess due to the long hours of training, it is becoming difficult. So, I wonder what we are doing in class today. Sagar entered the class hoping for something exciting. He peered at his friend, Rojuro Otoribashi and simply said hi. Sagar knew that one day, Rose and him would be great friends. Rose, a top student in the class, was smart and talented. Sagar just wanted to be as strong as him, which at his current point, he was. Sagar sat in his seat and waited for the teacher to come in. Sagar waited for what seemed like an hour. Sagar was eager since they had just finished learning Kido. Both Sagar and Rose were good at Kido, excelling. Equally, both were perfect students in their class, ranking first. Hopefully both of them could graduate soon. Sagar knew that day would come quicker than he could ever imagine. Sagar suddenly felt a strong reaitsu enter the room. Sagar turned around, but he was too late.

There in front of Sagar stood Denkou. Sagar, you must learn to be quicker than that. I seems that you might have to stay after school. You can come after class today and we will chat together. Rose, if you don't mind, could you come with us. Okay then, let me begin the class. Once again, hello to my fellow students. Today will be quite interesting since we are going to try something new. We will be learning about the different types of hollows and eventually in the near future, fight against a couple of them. As I tell you about them, it would be a good idea to take notes on what I say. Wow, I knew it! I can always count on our teacher to think of something interesting. I can't believe that I have to stay afterschool. At least, I will get to share the experience with Rose. I wonder what he is going to tell us in the afternoon.

Denkou shunpoed to the front of the room, so quick that Sagar didn't even notice. Okay then, let me begin teaching. As you may already know, there are five main types of hollows. Hollows are former Pluses (deceased human souls) that lose their hearts to despair or remain in the real world for too long. The four types of hollows are just normal hollows. These hollows are fairly weak, but at your level, in groups of two or more, you may be able to kill them. Note that these hollows are still difficult for you guys so don't go messing around with them. Menos are conglomerations of hundreds of normal Hollows, resulting in a single composite entity of far greater strength than any normal Hollow. For your level, they are too strong for you. You have to be a graduate to even fight at this level. Remember, you guys are simply too weak. The weakest class of Menos and the first stage of Menos evolution are called Menos Grande. Apparently, they are the largest to the Menos and are comparable to "foot soldiers." Once again, don't even think that you can fight them. They mostly depend on Cero as there attack, but some may be stronger than others. Adjuchas are the middle class of Menos in terms of power, and the second stage in the Menos evolution. They are a lot smaller in size but still deformed. Adjuchas-class Menos are much smaller in population compared to the Gillian class, due to the rarity of any one Hollow being capable of overwhelming the many other Hollows that comprise the body of a Gillian. Furthermore, the Adjuchas must continue to devour Hollows, or its mind will be absorbed by the other Hollows comprising its form and it will revert back into a Gillian. The subsequent lack of an individual will also preclude the reverted Gillian from becoming an Adjuchas again. There power is so great that they could even challenge a Captian of the Gotei 13. Lastly but not least are the Vasto Lorde. They are the very most powerful class of Menos, and the final stage in the Menos evolutionary line. They appear almost completely humanoid, and surpass an average Captain-Class Shinigami in power, skill, and speed. To my knowledge, there are even some Vasto Lorde that the current Captains have fought. They are extremely powerful and for that reason, I am too weak to fight them. Actually, I have never even seen one to this date. Like Shinigami, Hollows have a multitude of combat skills and abilities, most of which are usually unique to specific Hollows. The more powerful Hollows, however, have access to a range similar techniques of greater power or use than their own unique skills. Hollows usually acquire energy to power their abilities by devouring souls, but smaller ones can also ingest energy from the atmosphere when in realms with high concentration of spiritual energy, such as Hueco Muendo. That concludes our lesson for today. Hopefully you guys have learned a lot and found this lesson useful. I know that I have let you guys out of class early. The reason is that I want you guys to practice Kido or Shunpo. Ok then, class dismissed. Remember, Sagar and Rose, please stay after class. See you all tomorrow! Sagar hopped out of his chair and proceeded to the front of the room. As the class left, Sagar began to feel nervous. What if I get in trouble. That would be horrible, especially on such a good day as today. I am so nervous yet excited. Sagar saw Rose come up to him, his eyes a blaze. Then why would Rose be coming with me. Denkou is always full of surprises. Sagar waited for Denkou to speak to them. Denkou suddenly dissapeared. A click sound of the door was heard. Once again, Denkou shunpoed back to the two students.

Sorry if I scared you guys but this is kind of important. As you may know, you guys have great potential in the distant future. You guys are both very young to be in such a high-level class. I can see that you guys want to become stronger and help Soul Society. You both have come here today to do extra training. I know this may sound exciting but it is very difficult to do. Once again, I am warning you both that this is high-level stuff. Ok, since you both agreed let's start the lesson. Sagar followed Denkou to the Kido Training Ground with Rose right behind him. Sagar entered the large room and waited for Denkou's directions.

I will repeat again what I said. What I am going to show two is high level Kido. Remember to not tell anyone of the other students because they will not be able to pass. "So what exactly are we going to be doing. I am so excited now that you mention it that way," replied Sagar. Be patient Sagar, I was just about to explain it. I am going to be teaching you how to incant a Kido without saying the actual incantation. This requires great skill but I know you two can do it. This will take a lot of time, but it is possible. Now let's begin the lesson. So the first thing is to know the incantation for the Kido. The better you are at that, the better the results. As I have seen in class, you two are the best in Kido. After that step, comes reciting the incantation in your head. Once you complete that, you can finally be able to perform the Kido without the incantation. The result is that you are faster but the side-effect is that the Kido will not be as strong. If you are really good at Kido, the results can be devastating. You two have shown an interest in Kido at such an early age. I want you to know that if you keep this up, you can be pretty strong. I myself love Kido and that is why I am sharing it with you two. In the future, there is the Kido Corps. They are part of the Gotei 13 that excel in Kido. That would be a great place to venture. If not, there are many squads that excel in Kido. As you may know, my squad, the Thirteenth, is one of them. Now, let's go back to topic. Kido is itself a great tool in Shinigamis. It is something that a Hollow can not do. Kido is itself one's spiritual energy. Though, one can only do it if they practice. To become a Vice-Captian or a Captian, one would help to Kido. I know I am going a little of, but it is important for you to know that. Now, let me show you what this Kido-business is all about. 7 Suddenly, a huge red shot of red light bursted from Denkou's hand. The impact of the Kido was enormous. The dummy lay on the ground fried. What I showed you is actually what I told you. Now if you noticed, I did not incant. I want you two to try this and remember the steps. Sagar and Rose jumped up and began to practice for what seemed like hours...

Sagar

Back to top Go down

Sagar Terumī: The Mizukage Empty Re: Sagar Terumī: The Mizukage

Post by Sora Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 am

Kage Closed to Member Given rank.

I have spoken to you about giving you Head ANBU and Future Kage if I die. ^^;

Sora

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum