Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Meeting of the Minds

4 posters

Go down

Meeting of the Minds Empty Meeting of the Minds

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:57 am

Ein walked into the Hokage's office, they had a mutual respect for one another, though Ein was the leader of the Clan they were both a part of the man before him was the Hokage and allowed him to set up the Clan within the city, something that basically made them equals, some people wondered at the familiarity Ein took with the Hokage, but no one asked questions, the room was empty, save for him and the Hokage, good, the way he wanted it, every now and then he liked to chat with the man, he pulled up a seat "hello Fudo, how is the conversion coming along? any new recruits?" he asked languidly
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds Empty Re: Meeting of the Minds

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 am

The slow rusted armor of the kage gnetly creaked as he lifted his hand to rub it through his hair, an akward sigh passing through his derranged lips. The near two centuries old kage rubbed his head, looking up at his Jounin, and Clan leader. "There are..." His deep voice gently trailed off as his eyes flickered a little. "more and more cockroaches needed...And fewer and fewer coming to us..." He added. He blinked again as huis eyes turned to look at Ein, as he turend himself gently in his swile chair. "Anything else you need...?"
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Village : Konoha
Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 am

"I thought we could have a nice conversation" he smiled wickedly, his face suddenly dropped into a solemn silence, he then spoke "Konoha is slowly becoming a less viable source for members, I have a... proposition" he smiled wickedly again "invasion"...
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 am

De Fudo's ears gently pricked up as his head came to rest on his hands. He let out a long , drawn out breath, as his eyes gazed upwards at the other man. "My insects..." He turned to look, using his peripherals, out the window. "are onthe verge of a riot...They might not handle an invasion well." His smooth voice gently soothed himself as he looked at his leader. "And you know...That I will not attack Sunagakure no Kuni unless I must do so..."
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am

"than a more minor village, Iron maybe? the plunder will lift the citizens spirits and we'll have all the POW's we could ask for" he said, raising an eyebrow
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:39 am

"A more than suitable suggestion..." He started, drawling on a little bit. "But can you tell me, do you know why, Sunagakure no Kuni is off limits to my ninja...?" He asked gently, brushing his hands off as his eyes flickered back to look at his clansmen, a dissapproving look in his eyes as if he expected him to not remember the connection Austin De Fudo Rachni had to the Kazekage.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 am

"I vaguely remember something between you and the Kazekage, you know I don't keep up on current events" he chuckled "refresh me?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye, a part of him liked the Hokage's breezy speech
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 am

Tapping gently a few times on the small forhead protecter on is head, he drew out a long, exasperated sigh. "The Kazekage is..." His voice hitched a little. It was not something he was honestly proud of. "my son...He is my only son." He finished, gently bringing his hands down to rub his eyes.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:35 am

"i always love the sound of your voice" Ein chuckled "ok, so their right out, but what about Iron? we'd need an excuse to invade.."
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 am

[Topic Postponed. Infernoo has no character to roleplay with]

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm

[Unpostponed. He had admin permission, similar to how Kimashi, Roxas, and I, roleplayed at first without our characters being fully finished.]

Austin blinked, ears gently twitching as he sat his head off his hands. A puzzled look gently rested on his face. He let out a soft sigh. "Give Konohagakure one month..." He pausedm turning to stare out the window. "and see how many cockroaches they send to us..."
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:24 pm

((Inferoo, Austin - please refer to the rules as well as the minimum word count per post, and try to put a lot more detail into your posts. They are very unsatisfactory. x.x))
Roxas
Roxas
ANBU
ANBU

Village : Konohagakure
Dating : My Kimikinz ;D

https://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Ein put on a cold grimace, his mind splintered as it usually did, he would be concentrating on the conversation at hand and suddenly he would begin observing sensory information as well as continuing dialogue, the window was open, the sky outside was a pale blue with hazy clouds floating listlessly, the air smelled crisp and the wind was cold against his skin.

"my dear Austin, your poetics aside we must act soon, the Akatsuki is gone, we must strike before the nations can build up any more strength, Konoha is slowly becoming less of a place for recruitment, you know that, I know that and I also know your hesitation, tipping the country into war could break down every single nation, but it is a necessity.." Ein paused briefly, he knew the words he was about to speak would weigh heavily upon Austin and he didn't speak them lightly

"Austin" he drew the man's name out, "Orcus demands it.." he said with a low, cold enthusiasm, he indicated their God of Death, a being which was said to have created the scrolls and conducted the Rachni to be bound to the Clansmen, the knowledge of Orcus was secret, only the highest ranking members knew of his existence, Orcus was a presence every member claimed they felt, he is mentioned in several ancient myths but has mostly been forgotten by the world, most believers in the Clan believe him to be some sort of Jinchuuriki, albeit one of awesome power and abilities, moreso than the others, so powerful in fact, that it is commonly acknowledged that Orcus does not reside on the material plane, but on another plane of existence altogether

To mention Orcus at all is a serious set of words, to say that he has spoken to you is even more serious, to say that the great God Orcus demands something is something that would make lesser men keel over from shock..
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

(To say Roxas...Unusually high post count requirements kill sites...Its quality not quanity...)

The words loudly rang in the ears of the Hokage like thunder. Eaven though they were spoken in little more than a hushed whisper. Gently standing to his haunchers, his eyes drifted to his clansmen, as his hands pressed on the desk for support as he stood up. Tilting his neck to each side, giving a loud crack as he sighed. His eyes drew out as he rubbed his chin.

The reflecting of the rusted head peice gave a slight reflecting mark on the desk as he sighed. The though of an angered Orcus did not bode well on any kage. He gently tilted his head to look aimlessly at his door as if he had half expected Orcus himself to come into the room using the small oak framed door.

His words were drawn on and slow, his voice soothing back with a distracted temperment more than they normally were, as he slowly opened his mouth as the words spilled like water from a dam. "Very well..." He stated gently. "we will attack the Land of Iron...For Orcus..."

The gentle breeze tapped at the office like a cold dagger at the sudden news of war. Was Konoha No Kuni going to be the starting ground of a world war...? Perhaps...But it was for Orcus, and thus a worthy cause.

Hey...More sacrafices his him...

(This good? o.o)
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 pm

(( I would think so, and yes, post limits do tend to kill sites, if you have a problem with the amount people post then usually telling them to up the quality a bit is usually enough, some people get frustrated with a lot of rules or requirements ))

Ein rose slowly, the words had impacted Austin greatly, but it was difficult speaking them also, he quivered slightly, the cold wind now felt almost threatening on his skin, a few droplets of sweat ran down his brow, talking about the events caused him to relive his dream.

He was sitting there in total darkness, he could see nothing, he knew he was dreaming and was unafraid, but slowly a presence closed in on him, he didn't know what it was or where it came from but he knew it was coming towards him, finally it manifested itself, he saw only a face partly masked by the shadows, the face was large, the part he could see was easily as large as one of the Kage's faces on the mountain, it had grey-blue skin drawn tight against its face like a dried corpse, it eyes were a brilliant crimson and bloodshot, with cakes of sand and debris in the corner, its lips were drawn tight and its mouth was filled with sharp teeth which pointed at odd angles, two tusks jutted up from his bottom jaw up a little ways past his nose.

Ein had fallen to his knee's, in his dream he was crying, tears streaming down his face as he recited litanies of homage to his God Orcus, whom he now recognized as the being before him, his heart filled with fear at his Gods mighty power, confusion as to what the God could possibly want from him and joy as he remembered Orcus' cold embrace and the only love he had ever known.

The great God spoke "you grow lax" his voice was deep but clear and demanding, it seemed to come from everywhere at once, not just from his mouth and Ein thought he would go insane when at the word lax he could hear hundreds of different voices speaking in tandem with his God.

"No!" he shouted, with a glare his God silenced him, he looked down like a scolded child "I...I mean yes.. m.. my Lord" he said quietly, speaking to his God was in immensely difficult task for him to accomplish "Good, you recognize folly, but do you know what I will?" his God asked, again ending his last word in a cacophony of different voices "No my Lord... Please.. Tell me... For I am your humble servant" Ein replied, for a moment they both sat in silence before Ein finally burst "please! I wish to be your obedient servant!" he shouted at his Dark God, Orcus grinned "Eager to please, Satisfactory" his face shifted slightly "Your Lords request is simple, more, I want MORE!" he yelled this last word, Ein thought his head explode with pain and ecstasy "I need more followers, you will bring them to me, I do not care how, now go" with that last word Ein awoke in a cold sweat and had immediately went to Austin

"It can be any village, its just..." Ein still had trouble mentioning his Lord "Orcus demands followers, in any way we can bring them" he finished emotionless..
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm

A gentle twitch crossed De Fudo's eyes. He blinked, gently gazing at his clansmen. "Are...You alright?" He asked, not normally used to asking people how they were. "You...Seem distracted..." He said with no compassion, not entirely used to being sympathetic to other people. He sighed. "Perhaps Kirigakure can fall as well...To the great Orcus..." He added.

The cold wind was particularly chilly as it blew through the room, scattering papers about as the sun faded behind the clouds. From behind them emerged pale black clouds, heavy with rain. He sighed, though he felt necisarrily warm in his snug armor. A gentle smile tugged at his face, sort of enjoying the discomfort of the man in front of him.

He gently let out a small laugh. "You alright?" He asked, gently rubbing his head with his fingers as rain poured from the black sky overhead, a few drops pouring onto the floor of the Administrative Building. He sighed as he turned and gently slid the window shut, before turning his attention back ti the man in front of him.

"Maybe...We could attack Otogakure as well...Does that please our god?"
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm

"If youv'e seen him" Ein shivered almost imperceptibly "you would know the cause of my discomfort, come now, don't tell me your skin doesn't crawl at the mere thought of our dark lord?" he said with a barely concealed grin.

Ein stepped towards the window "whatever village you feel is best, I am word for Orcus, I know what he wills and I relay that, but this is your village, you may do what you wish with it" he smiled "we must keep a healthy balance, try to spin facades, propaganda geared towards rallying the citizens against another village, it will be difficult" he dropped his gaze "but Orcus will destroy us and the Council if he is displeased, a death by the hands of our great God is not something I wish for in this life" he said
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Blinking several times as a small shiver of fear gently relayed up the spine. His gaze gently flinched a little as he rubbed his head. Het let out a small sigh as he walked towards the windows of the village to gaze out at the rugged rain falling in a large downpore in the village.

He sighed. "I know very well...That we must rally them to our aid." He sighed, gently rubbing his head againt as he reached into his desk, pulling out a small pen and a piece of paper. "This..." He gently scribbled his signature on the page. "is a declaration of war." He slid the paper to his clansmen. Written in bold was 'Konohagakure No Kuni's Decleration of War' in red ink. Under the diffrent prints their was a spot for the Hokage's signature, which was filled in with scrawny writting.

Further down their was a space for the name of the country to witch war would be declared. He gently placed the pen in front of his family member. "Please..." He motioned to the form and writting utensil. "fill in the name of the country you think would please our god the most...Any place...besides..." He paused, motioning a no with his arms and hands. "Sunagakure No Kuni."

"We will rally the people after it is signed into action..." He stated as if it was the simplest thing in the world.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: