Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Kikyo Hyuuga

2 posters

Go down

Kikyo Hyuuga Empty Kikyo Hyuuga

Post by Kikyo Sanyuko Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm

General Information

Name: Kikyo " Kiko " Hyuuga.

Looks:
Kikyo Hyuuga Nejite10

Kikyo is short for her age. She is about 4 "8" ft. Kikyo is usually seen wearing a yellow short sleeved top with the red hyuuga symbol on each side of the shoulder arms. Her shorts are normal and gray with a white and black bandage on the left thy, while white bandages wrap around her right leg. Kikyo also wears a brownish black glove on her rleft hand containing the LEaf village symbol on top. Her left arm is also wrapped in bandages. On Kikyos right leg has a weapon patch holding scrolls and 2 kunai that the 4th Hokage created. As usual Kikyo has the hyuuga eyes. Somewhat different due to her being mixed with inuzuka making her have greenish gray eyes. Her hair is long and held back with her hair tie and her headband on her forehead. Kikyo uses the regular blue genin shoes other though she has to wear academy size.

Personality: Kikyo is very calm but is also adventurous. She will kill if anyone messes with her comrands. Kikyo hates to be bossed around. Dispite her calmness many villagers call her the " Hyper Hyuuga Bunny ". Kikyo is not like other girls , rather play with boys because girls are to girly for her. She is very hyper and excited all the time, try to tell her to wait and she will be as inpaient as anyone could be.

Personality Trait's: Kikyo is an artist and loves to paint and create clay and wooden objects or any type of weapon or art.
Catch Phrase (s) : ( most often used ) Momentai! Do not worry, live free and fly like the birds.
( another one ) Life, like two kids arguing over who's imaginary friend is better, things come unexpectdly like them asking you whos is more awesome.
( another ) Do my hardest never back down or go against your word. That is my nindo my ninja way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Information

Clan Name: Hyuuga
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
." When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other beings. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings. The higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blindspot that extends outwards from their upper back.

The clan uses this ability in conjunction with their own chakra creating the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style. By focusing the chakra to their finger tips, they can press the tenketsu or chakra pressure points of their opponents body. When the finger nears the tenketsu the chakra is forced out, collasping the targetted tenketsu for a period of time. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu.

These great powers lead to internal strife within the family. Because the eye grants such a unique and powerful ability, the clan became possessive and over-protective of it. Seeing only the main family as worthy users and inheritors of the eye, the heads of the clan began to place restrictions on those branch family members not in power. What resulted were two Hyuuga lines, the powerful main family who would represent the line, and the branch family who were directed to protect the main family and bear the cursed seal.

The cursed seal is placed on the foreheads of branch family members. It serves as a means to protect the secrets of the Hyuuga Byakugan eye. If the branch family member was to ever betray the main family or be killed in battle, the seal would be activated to destroy the body's secrets. Thus forcing the branch family to further bow to the will of the main family.

Clan Jutsu:

Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand

Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Eight trigrams: Rotation
Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist

Clan History:
The Hyuuga clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. Each clan member possess the "Byakugan" or "White Eye."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank Information:
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: ???

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Weaponry, Medical, Puppetry, Fuuinjutsu)
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Medical

Elemental Affinity: (Katon, Suiton, Doton, Raiton, Fuuton, Combination Elements, or Clan Elements)
Main: Fire
Sub: Earth

Special Characteristics: Incredible chakra control.

Items/Weapons:

Name: Scroll of protection
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: When summon with blood crossed over it, the caster is surronded by 100 kunai and shuriken rushing around in the air forming a cast over the user.
Origin: The weapons origin is from the land of Iron. Kikyo obtained it from her fathers visit to the Kage as a gift.

Name: Scroll of Death
Appearace:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: When summoned with blood of the user, a barrage of 100 kunai and shuriken float in the air. When the foe moves they rush directly over to them hitting them in a weapon tornado.

Origin: Given as the twin of the Scroll of protection from the Land of Iron.

Jutsus:
Name: 8 trigrams 64 palms
Note: Hyuuga bloodline trait
Description:
Spoiler:
Name: 8 trigrams rotation
Note: Bloodline trait
Description:
Spoiler:

Fire style: Fireball jutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Spoiler:

Fire style: Phinox flower
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Spoiler:
Gantai no jutsu (Bandage skill) NinJutsu
Type: Rank D
Description: One of the first techniques that a Medical Ninja must learn. Reasons why is because these techniques are what matters between life and death. This is a special type of technique in which a medical ninja is capable of making bandages by using their surroundings such as sand, grass water and others with the help of using chakra.

Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen supply) NinJutsu
Description: An easy justu for the Medical Ninja. A ninja uses chakra upon the chest area focusing it to help the body in some ways. It helps the lungs expand easier making the chest and neck muscles become more officient which allows the airways to expand and pulmonary blood vessels so then the cells of the body may breathe easier.

Kanetsu no Gyou (Heat seeker) NinJutsu
Description: A simple Jutsu in which the Medical Ninja focuses the chakra in his body by placing it along the persons chest creating heat within them. This is so then the person would not be in danger of Hypothermia, a condition in which the body starts dropping its temperature at a quick pace, and if goes untreated it might cause paralysis and even death. One must be careful for if used to long then it may warm up a part of the body which may cause fever.

Ketsuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) NinJutsu
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on his wound to make the blood there coagulate quickly. The wound still remains but the bleeding stops. It goes quickly for small wounds but larger ones need a couple of minutes to finish the coagulation. It can also be used on wounded allies.

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. There are many ways in which the ninja can sign a contract with a summon but it is usually done with the ninja signing a blood contract with the animal species. This allows the user to summon different size and skilled animals to fight along side them, or on their behalf.

Background Information:
Kikyo was born into the Hyuuga main branch. Not very being exepted due to the fact she is somehow related to the Inuzuka clan and not being full breed. Her main goal is to be accepted into her family more and to protect her friend. At the age of 2 Kikyo lost her mother. During the war of 2 minor lands her father went out to go help as a jonin. He has not returned , but the Hokage tells her that he will be coming back soon. At the age of 7 Kikyo went into the acedemy and came out at the age of 11. Being skilled in the academy made her more advanced then other genin. Kikyo has been taught many hard jutsus by the Hyuuga main branch temporary leader while her father is away.

RP Sample:(Give us a brief RP sample of your original work)

I was sitting in my room, looking up at the stars, then wondering. " Where the heck is my ceiling? " I quickly jumped up and noticed I was in the middle of the woods. Many animals surronded me. " Oh yeah. I was on a mission. " I looked around starting to regain my memory.
" I think I was knocked out by a sleeping smoke bomb?" I looked at my bag as I noticed it was empty. Just in case I was being followed I set up a trap. Once a person walks over the not so seeable thread they will be scooped into the net. I snickered as I thought about it. Then jumping in a tree to sit , watch , and wait for my teammates to get caught.
Kikyo Sanyuko
Kikyo Sanyuko

Village : Konoha/Hyuuga Main Branch
Location : Hyuuga main branch, training my techniques and helping out younger members.
Dating : Touch me and your 1st karate lesson is free. ( In a bad way xD)

Back to top Go down

Kikyo Hyuuga Empty Re: Kikyo Hyuuga

Post by Zihao Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Since Austin wants me to do this...

Appearance and Personality are a little shallow, but it's a genin so it's hardly relevant. I would like a little more effort into the personality though.

Heavenly Spin and 64 Palm are not D-C rank jutsu. They simply aren't, I know Leaf Ninja has them as unknown and Neji used them at genin, but he is Sir Prodigy and those are well above genin level. You're going to have to be a prodigy of equal standard to have those at genin which brings me to...

The history needs work. The history itself should explain why your character is the way she is. A person's personality is ultimately based on how they were raised and what they've experienced. Not only does this history do absolutely nothing to explain why she is who she is, but it's also very unsubstantial.

If you need things to talk about to elaborate, what did she do at the academy? How did she do in the classes? What did she excel in, what did she not so excel in? The personality is the most important part of the character and the history is meant to set that personality up, and is consequently the second most important part. Both those areas need a little bit of work.
Zihao
Zihao

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum