Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni

4 posters

Go down

Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni Empty Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni

Post by Inferoo357 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 pm

General Information

Name: Ein Rachni

Nickname/Alias: Very few people know his name, within his Clan he is known as Lord Vorcha, the world refers to him as The Usurper

Looks: Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni Greed
Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni Greed04
Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni 11fd6f94

Personality:
Ein is a very quiet and cold figure, he is often aloof and tends to shy away from conversation, sometimes even walking away without saying a word if he feels the conversation isn't worth his time or effort, amongst those he knows he is flagrantly arrogant and cocky, but only to a certain extent, he takes his work very seriously and lashes out an anyone who would mock him or his work, going into an almost psychotic rage

Personality Trait's: His Work. Ein takes his position very seriously and all of his passion is centered around his work, if someone is interested in the Rachni or questions about them he will most likely launch into a tirade about the glory of the Rachni and their goal, if his work is insulted he will fervently hunt the aggressor down and will most likely kill them

Catch Phrase: "Accept the Rachni's cold embrace"

Clan Information

Clan Name: Rachni

Clan Location: Wilderness

Kekkei Genkai: Rachni Birth- this is a technique in which the Clan Member creates a Rachni, the Rachni are a race of semi-intelligent insectoid creatures that are created from members of Clan Rachni's flesh and blood, The Clan Leader can create Rachni Queens, hulking Hive Mothers who can birth Rachni Brood Warriors, High ranking Members can create Rachni Soldiers and the lowest ranking Members can only create Rachni workers, this technique must be used in conjunction with the Rachni Ritual Jutsu for a Rachni to be born

Clan Traits: the Rachni that are created all secrete a material that, if imbibed, causes the imbibers cognitive functions to slowly shut down, they slowly become less intelligent and degrade into an almost animalistic intellect, after a certain point in time they become dependent upon the substance to survive, the Rachni mature at a very slow rate though and cannot secrete the substance until adulthood, however, the Rachni will mature at a rapid pace is allowed to imbibe blood and flesh, a normal Rachni worker can devour 3 humans and reach full maturity in about 2 hours afterward, they mature at an even more rapid pace if subject to Clan Members blood, of which they were born, because of this the Clan revolves around rituals of self-mutilation, ritual scarring, and occasionally, brutal orgies

Secret Clan Jutsu: Rachni Ritual Jutsu- This jutsu is used by 8 Clan members working in concert, they all engage in ritual scarification and self-mutilation, if they engage in orgy activities they may produce a higher number of Rachni, at the end of the ritual the circle leader or anyone who wishes to have a Rachni bound to them must stagger, bleeding, into the center of the circle and speak the command words, a Rachni will slowly burrow its way out of the Clan Members chest and begin lapping up blood lying around the chamber, the Clan Member is left to recover

Clan History: The leader of the clan, a man named Gaiden Rachni, was once a traveling scholar, in a time before all other clans were formed and written history was born Gaiden found an archaic scroll written on parchment made of flesh and ink of blood, the language was unlike any he had ever seen before, he soon devoted his life to deciphering the text, slowly spiraling into a state of insanity, he subjected himself to the ritual and made the first Rachni Queen, naming the creatures after himself, he then began surrounding himself with followers and mentally degraded slaves, his Clan rose to prominent power, many feared him and soon many nations rose up against him, but his clan survived and shrouded themselves in darkness and mystery to avoid being completely eradicated, the Clan is more of a Organization than an actual familial clan, their ultimate goal is to dominate the world, turning every living creature into either a mentally degraded slave or a follower, Ein Rachni is the current Clan Leader, A Clan Member may only have 1 Rachni fighting with him at a time, because of the nature of the Rachni, each Rachni must be bound to a member through ritual, a member, no matter how powerful they are, may only be bound to 1 Rachni at a time, as any more would overtax their body and kill them, this is only an exception for the Clan Leader, his bondmate, a Rachni Queen, can herself birth anywhere from 2-3 Brood Warriors, The substance is reversible, if the victim goes without imbibing it for a certain number of days the process will reverse and intelligence will return, however, if they reach animal intellect (which usually takes 3-4 months of continuous substance subjection) they become physically dependent on the substance and cannot be fully recovered until they are slowly weened off the substance, even then they will never again attain full cognitive function

Rank Information:

Village Rank: Jounin

Skill Rank: A

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Genjutsu

Main: Genjutsu
Sub: Medical

Elemental Affinity: Doton

Main: Doton

Sub: Fuuton

Special Characteristics: None

Items/Weapons:
None

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

* Basic Academy Jutsu

* Sensory perception nullification- Ein chooses one of the victims senses and completely erases it, for the duration of the jutsu the victim cannot use the sensory type that has been eradicated

* Substance Abuse- Ein can use this genjutsu technique to make the victim believe he is trapped within some sort of substance

* Neural Shock- a Genjutsu that sends a quick, sharp pain up the victim, it only lasts a second but the pain is enough to make most victims stop whatever they are doing and cry out in pain, because it is a relatively weak jutsu it can be used in rapid succession, Ein uses it to ruin jutsus being directed at him

* Doku Kiri- User expels poison gas from their body

* Doton- Ein consolidated most Doton techniques into one in which he directs earth at his will, the extent is based on chakra expended on the technique

* Medication- Ein consolidated most medical techniques into one in which he varies the degree of healing based on chakra expended

Background Information "We Bleed Just To Know Were Alive" Ein's first memory was these few words.. and blood, Ein remembers blood, his own, he was a young boy, almost six years old, and his stomach was bleeding, his face was bleeding, it seemed like every part of him was bleeding, he had so many cuts his pain melded into one that covered his entire body, he was drenched from head to toe in the crimson mess, he remembers crying out, more from confusion than pain or fear and a realization hit him like a freight train, he liked it. He loved the sensation of the warm blood flowing across his bare skin, making his linen clothes stick to his skin as if they worshiped him for what he'd done, he smiled then and in the midst of the ritual he stabbed himself again and again, over and over, the others noticed his fervent nature and clapped, they cheered, they spurred him on to greater heights of self-mutilation, he grinned, he laughed, he dug into his flesh as if the greatest treasure in the world lay underneath, after the Clan Member had summoned their Rachni he knelt before it and grinned in maniacal ecstasy as it fed on him, though it moved off to go to its true master the memory forever cemented in Ein his lust for the Clan.

Ein was born into the clan as a lowly child born to two Low Ranking members, whose names he refuses to speak, stating that they were far too unimportant to be worth any concern, he quickly took to the Clan, becoming a bloody mess of ritual scarring and self-mutilation, he tattooed himself in the most elaborate scars he could imagine, though in places that were out of public sight, he had the good sense to keep a secret identity, he was brilliant and in a short time he killed his parents, he remembers the day, how they stood cowering before him, he relished it, the power, the control, holding their lives in his hand as they pleaded for mercy, he had toyed with them, locked them in seperate rooms then killed them in the exact same fashion, he threatened them extensively, tortured them, he would finally give them a lapse, pretend he had found the error in his ways before plunging his dagger into their hearts while staring into their shock-stricken faces, their final moments were like the sweetest high he had ever experianced, after this he turned heavily to recreational drugs, doing the same to his mind as he had done to his body for the exact same reason, euphoria, Ein lived for that fuzzy feeling, he quickly forgot about his parents, whom he thought were "keeping him down" and quickly rose to prominence.

He killed the current leader in one on one combat and afterward ate and drank his flesh and blood, solidifying his existence as clan leader, from his seat of power he directed the clans affairs with an iron fist, in a moment of weakness he fell in love with a young women, for only a moment he found something worth living for besides the Clan, but, unfortunately for both of them, it was short-lived, using his connections he found that his new woman was cheating on him with another man, in a rage spurred by depression, anger, and self-loathing he tortured them extensively and finally had Rachni Workers eat them alive (a very slow process and a technique that is thought to be the worst possible for of execution, as a special secretion in Worker saliva keeps you alive until the last bit of your flesh is eaten) he said the same about her name as he said about hers and quickly forgot her also, forever shutting himself off from everyone and anyone, in a short time he began gathering many followers due to his fervent passion for the Clan, in a while he met Futo, a highly trained shinobi who took to the Clan with gusto, he became friends with him, admiring his tone and speech especially, he put him in the position of High Chancellor and was delighted when he not only did a superb job but also became Kage of Konoha, allowing his Clan to move more freely within its walls.

He has since taken the clan back into the spotlight, increasing their power and terror tenfold, he rules with an iron fist and toss aside any who get in his way, he covers as a Jounin of the Leaf Village and does the occasional job, but other than this he is usually allowed to keep to himself, no one asks questions as most know he is an elite Jounin and would be sent on only the most difficult of missions, so no one inquires as to his leniency, no one has any idea that behind his cold mask of a face lies the mind of a sick twisted killer, they never know that the man in front of them is the Leader of a sick and twisted Clan bent on controlling the world...

RP Sample:From another site: Its a sunny afternoon in downtown New York City, people are minding their own business, rushing to and fro for whatever reason, its been relatively peaceful as of late, so everyone has sort of, let their guard down, but something was going to teach them how big of a mistake this was, something hungered, thirsted for the masses of flesh scrambling across the pavements, and it couldn't contain itself any longer

David groggily awoke to his alarm clock blaring, he slapped it once and turned over to his girlfriend Olivia and threw an arm across her waist "Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" he asked with his broken morning voice, she only groaned her response, he chuckled, she was beautiful, long coppery hair, iridescent green eyes, that cute little nose of hers, and her body, god damn did she have one smokin' body, he laughed at this thought and threw his covers off, getting out of bed, which Olivia quickly snatched up for added warmth, David dressed quickly, he slung a nondescript olive green t-shirt over his head and picked up a pair of khaki cargo pants off the floor, he sniffed them once, and satisfied that they weren't too dirty, threw those on as well, he heard a rustle behind him and turned to see Olivia rousing herself into the waking world, he smiled "where are you going? come back to bed" she said in her sultry soprano voice, which glided across the room and called him back under those warm sheets, but he needed to go out "I'm getting some cigarettes, you want anything?" he asked, she thought for a moment, finger resting on her almost porcelain chin "Get some snacks or something, I'm probably going to pack a bowl while your gone" he chuckled lowly and grabbed his wallet and keys "Save some for me, Ill be back" he reached for the door handle, but stopped in a sudden twinge of fear, was it? yes, the stirring

"Are you ok babe?" Olivia asked with concern, he turned "You aren't the only one who's hungry" David said bluntly, she looked him up and down for a moment before realizing what he meant "Oh shit" she stated lowly, suddenly David's vision melted before him, he felt as if his consciousness dropped into his stomach, he felt disconnected from his body, he felt only darkness, Davids body bent backward slightly, the eyes glazed over and became tinged pink, two long pink tinted tendrils shot from his wrists and his shirt slowly ripped and burned away from the acidic touch of the membrane that now coated his chest, Olivia gasped and got up "Damnit, why now, why here!?" she questioned frantically to no one in particular, the parasite completely overtook David, it wheeled around, orienting on her, Davids glazed eyes made her cringe in slight fear, even though she'd been through this before, suddenly David felt a small prick in his mind Olivia the small thought shot into his body, the parasite seemed satisfied by this, and turned

He clumsily turned the knob and exited into the hallway, it raced down the narrow corridor on David's legs, the upper body flailing about haphazardly behind like a rag doll, an old Latino man opened his door with a bag of laundry, though he dropped it at the odd site of David "David?" he questioned, before the parasite pounced upon him, one tendril wrapped about his throat, choking off his cry for help before it even bubbled to his lips, the second wrapped around his waist and pressed him up against the membrane on his chest, slowly the mans skin began to dissolve away, and quickly the muscle tissue also went, followed by the bone, all while the man kicked and screamed silently to no avail, when the deed was done the parasite raced to the elevator and frantically slapped the buttons, after a moment it got fed up with waiting and leaped out of the window

It shifted all of the membrane mass into a shield which cushioned the impact, it then jumped up and pounced upon the nearest pedestrian, a young woman in a tight fitting business suit, she screamed once, but was cut short, the parasite in Davids body pressed her against the ground, slowly eating her, eat lashed out with a tendril at a jogger, who screamed and was dragged to the membranous mass, he to was shortly eaten

Last edited by Inferoo357 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni Empty Re: Rachni Clan Leader: Ein Rachni

Post by Austin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Hmm...
A longer history would be appreciated. Make him a Jounin of Konohagakure, and he can work undercover from there with Fudo as his Figurehead.
For Doton Jutus; Just say All A Rank adn Below Doton Style Jutsu, for Futon, say all B Rank and Below Futon Jutsu.
Medication Jutsu; All Medical Jutsu A Rank and Below
I assume Sensory Nullification is a Genjutsu?
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Village : Konoha
Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 am

I can't think of much else for my history
My Doton Jutsu is a new one, a consolidation of all of them so I don't have to declare different ones when I use them
I don't use any Fuuton Jutsu
and the Medical one is like the Doton one, I do that so I don't have to declare a different technique everytime i do something, I just declare one and explain the effect
and yes, it is a Genjutsu
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:50 am

If they ae consolidations they count as High A's, or Low S's.
Approved.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Village : Konoha
Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 am

Unapproved.

If you can't think of anything for the history, get thinking. It does not matter, nor is it our fault, if you have writers block. But for a Jounin, you need Arcs, and you also need to be experienced. I have looked over your Roleplaying with Austin and you are not quite the experienced type. Might I suggest a Chuunin?

Along with that, and I hope I don't have to repeat this more than once..

FOLLOW THE JUTSU TEMPLATE !!

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:23 pm

The only reason I didn't do anything for the history was because I was also creating 3 other characters for three different sites and this, being my last one, felt like an eternity, I thought a simple history would be fine and from the way Austin asked it didn't seem that important, I apologize

The reason my posts with Austin aren't up to par is because aside from this site and Avatar 10 nations and my Superhero RPG I am also currently in the midst of building my own website based off the Mass Effect universe, as Im sure you know, creating a site from the ground is a difficult task in itself, not to mention that because so many members of my Superhero RPG were so pumped to begin playing I had to implement the base system without any polish so that they could RP within a reasonable timeframe, for this I also apologize

However, I beg you, I have made so many applications for Naruto RPG's that I am sick to my stomach at this point, I have done the whole Name, Rank, Description thing forever, please, If I use a Doton technique that incorporates all of them it is obviously an S rank, and you will know what I do once I explain it, I purposefully made very little jutsus so that I wouldn't need to explain them all, even if they were all A ranks I have so little I would think it would be acceptable, I multi-task on my browser a lot and A: it takes forever for me to do all my jutsu in the manner you want me to and B: I always end up closing the tab or having my browser crash or my power shut off or something and I always lose all my information which has caused me to quit sites, it is the most frustrating thing in the world and I'd much rather not do them, if they are necessary though i'll do them, but I probably won't be done till tonight and if I lose any of my data i'll probably get frustrated and quit lol
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Updated history, is it good now?
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Thank you for explaining it to me more precisely.

Reapproved.

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferoo357 Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Thank You!
Inferoo357
Inferoo357

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Denied, you're only allowed to apply for minor temporary NPCs to accompany you on missions.
~Locked
Roxas
Roxas
ANBU
ANBU

Village : Konohagakure
Dating : My Kimikinz ;D

https://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:06 am

This was meant to be moved to Approved Characters, not NPCS. o.o