Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi Legacies | A Naruto RPG
As site founder and owner, Roxas, I would like to formally welcome you to the most spectacular forum-based role-playing game that everyone is raving about! We strongly suggest that you register as a member on our forums to receive the greatest experience possible with Shinobi Legacies. If you need any help, simply PM any administrator or moderator. You can find a full list with images on the sidebar if you have any trouble finding them!

The beginning ; [Private - Austin]

2 posters

Go down

The beginning ; [Private - Austin] Empty The beginning ; [Private - Austin]

Post by Sora Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 am

Sora sighed. Boring it was being the Mizukage. Nothing to do, besides sign paperwork and watch the village in it's glorious manner. He looked to the guarding Jounin, then turned around again. "I guess some genin teams would be training.. Maybe I could go pay a visit to some of them." The Mizukage original dress hang long and unwrapped around his body as he flung it off, revealing his more delicate and skinny form. He walked today the door, and jumped down the stairs.

Energetic for a Kage, Sora began picking up pace. Before long, his was sprinted down the roads as people looked, only to be covered with dust. It was an average sunny day, the clouds still hovered dangerously over the village. "Now I wish I could control the weather instead of the crystals.." He sighed. Always doom and gloom for his village, the weather seemed to have a dastardly taste for him. Though he guessed it wasn't the first time. Many bad and dangerous things had happened in Sora's past, things he'd rather not speak of.

Taking the last turn around the corner, he saw a few genin with a taller, more slim Jounin practicing their ninjutsu. The bigger, more agile genin tore out with a quick blast of lightning, while the Jounin dodged. Sora leaned up against the building, smiling. "Oh, the youth of these young people. So dedicated to their learning it makes me so happy" He spoke, only loud enough for the Jounin to hear, while all the three genin gaped open their mouths in awe.

Sora stood a tall 6"4, but meanwhile was slim and gentle. The Jounin still looked up at him in height, but only just. Sora was still growing too, only being 22 in his age, this was his prime. He looked around. "I'd just like to evaluate the genin teams.." He smiled to them all, then looked quickly at the taller Genin. "I saw that lightning blast. I must say, I couldn't do much better myself." The Genin, Sora had not noticed beforehand, blushed thoroughly red, showing the person to be a girl. He smiled, laughing. "Go, train. I'll watch. Don't try to impress me, I just want to see your best abilities"

Quickly, Sora turned around. Yet another figure stood in the shadows as the memories of his younger life flooded back. "OK Genin. Time for a show." He summoned out his keyblade, Oathkeeper in contact, and stood in stance, prepared for battle if it were to happen.

Sora

Back to top Go down

The beginning ; [Private - Austin] Empty Re: The beginning ; [Private - Austin]

Post by Austin Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:05 am

Ne...
Tora...
U...
Tatsu...
Mi...
U...
Tatsu...
Uma...
Ne...
Tora...
Tatsu!
The gentle repetative footsteps replayed gently as the elder Hokage stepped forth from the shadows. The dark and menacing aura around him gently shined. "Welcome, New Mizukage..." The gentle voice of the Hokage chimmed. "I am...Here to meet you, as the Hokage and all..." He said gently, informing him of who he was. "so I came to find our who you are, since we will...know each other politically and all..." He stated. "And maybe a spar...to test the abilities of the new Mizukage. Do you think you can compare to me...?" He asked soothingly, as if he was perfectly fine, and not about to fight a man who would be compared to as his equal. A long sigh tugged at his lips as his hands finished the final, Tatsu, sign. Gently, he pressed his hands together, and exhaled, before blasting waves of water blasted forth from his gullet, flooding the nearby roads and streets. "You might want to stay back, little worms. I am here to meet and test your kage...Not to kill him. I do...not want war..." He admited, as he took a few steps forward itno the large puddle of water that flooded the streets. "for now...at least."
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Village : Konoha
Dating : Smackledorfed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:21 am

Sora flashed as the water came up to his heels. "Hello, Hokage. I've long awaited our meeting - 13 Years is a long time, and you look extremely tired from your journey, but I guess this isn't the time or place to make you rest - if I could, which I doubt" He sighed, clapping his hands together then looking at the sky. "Utamatsu, Jiochu' He looked down to the ground. The previous phrase was to ask his fathers blessing through the spar. He looked down, Oathkeeper in his hands, and sighed. "Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" he looked as the clones appeared, then jumped to the tree and threw a kunai, piercing and dispersing the clone so it's electrical currents ran through the water. He foucsed his chakra on it, and made it converge and extract as to confuse the Hokage. "Lets go, Hokage."

The Genin and Jounin followed Sora in unison, knowing themselves that if they had been zapped, the Kage would be distracted. Sora smiled, and looked around. He focused his chakra once again to speed up the electrical currents and slow them down to furthermore trick the Hokage while he looked to the skies, praying for them to send down their thunder.

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 am

Leaping off from the water he landed delicately on another nearby tree; common knowledge of electrical currents in water. A smirk tilted the kage's lips as the small Genin who were previously watching the fight all seemed to panic at the swirling veil of red chakra that surrounded the kage. The air was thick and heavy with chakra as De Fudo gently formed a gun like symbol with each hand, as small, red 'bullets' of chakra formed at the end of his hands, before letting them buzz off his hand and at their targets. He fired off multiple, well placed shots, each one buzzing for a diffrent clone. A gentle sigh tugged at his lips, as his armor seemed to clank and jingle as he writhed in the tree, watching as the chakra bullets whizzed at the targets. It was...Boring. "I'm one hundred and seventy-eight..." His smooth voice chimed to the Mizukage. "You think...I haven't seen this pitiful strategy before? It seems the new Mizukage is...like a worm...Wriggling and..." His last word paused as the bullets came within inches of their targets. "Pitiful..."
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Sora leaped from the tree, grabbed the Genin and Jounin, and dodged the bullets. Placing them down on the roof of a building, he sighed. "Oh, dear Hokage. Who ever said that was my best strategy?" He smiled, then looked at his armor. "Obviously, when that armor is as heavy as it is most likely, and which the speed your going at.." He bulged his eyes, bewildered. "Bijuu" He sighed, now knowing the full story. "Not to mention your strength at your age can't just be pure exercise.." He sighed, "You came here to test my strength, and I know full well that if you activate your Bijuu Tails, you'll kill me.." He grabbed Oathkeeper, and held it out to one side. "But my sir.." He slashed his other hand out, Oblivion appearing. "I am not a wriggling, pitiful little worm!"

He leapt, blindingly fast, and appeared at the Hokage, Oblivion to his throat. "Now. Do you see? Not so pitiful after all" He leapt over to a damp part of the ground, and made some handsigns. "Wild Crystal Shuriken Dance" He dispersed both Keyblades, soon to come back into appearance later, and pushed his hands out. "Sir Hokage, be careful." He began spinning, then became faster, then faster, and faster, until he was eventually just a blur with many sharp, six sided crystal shuriken, extraordinarily sharp at all ends, sprung off him at the Hokage.

Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Ne...
Ushi...
Tora...
Ne...
Tatsu...
Tora!
Gently pushing his hands together for the deffensive jutsu he was ready, knowing an attack was immanent the moment the younger kage jumped back. Gently inhaling, he let out a small grunt, as a large wave of water blasted upwards, picking Austin up and easily carrying him over the shuriken, as the large wave then lunged at the Mizukage, a threatening wall of water that the Hokage was standing on...
Manipulating...
The water was chakra rich and thick, full of energy as a few more seals strung off the kage's hands as a rich growling sound filled the air. Out of the large water wave surging at the Mizukage, a large blasting wave of water shot out, creating a surging, blasting, crushing vortex of water out of the wave at the Mizukage. Slowly, after the vortex was shot, the wave gently died down as the Hokage's feet gently hit the ground. "Hmph..."

Water Vortex + Manipulation of Water Bursting Collision Waves
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:29 pm

(Because I am needed elsewhere in Kirigakure.)
The vortex of water spurted forward, crashing into buildings, smashing into trees, and smashing into rocks. The gentle gurgling and massive waves blasted at the village as the Hokage gently stood on the ammasing form of water. The vortex subsided, smashing into the Mizukage and smashing him back against the ground in rough succesion, followed by a large wave smashing down on him with the force of boulders. Slowly the water level lowered, sinking into the natural waters of the village, though the streets were still severly flooded. The red aura gently faded as Austin glared down at the Mizukage. "...I expected more..." And with that, the kage was gone, walking off and out of the village... He had other things to do at the moment.
Austin
Austin
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down